T1/1

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uh... Dee? Are you actually watching a Japanese anime?" Jiyong asked in awe. Ever since they've been together, he never saw her watching an anime. Yes, she watch cartoons and such but not anime. 

 

"Yes? Is it wrong? Am I not allowed to?" She replied without averting her eyes from the screen. She seems so engrossed in the anime that he felt like he doesn't deserve any of her attention as of this moment. After a while she laughed so hard that made him stare at her for a moment. Well, at least she's enjoying herself. 

 

"Oh? What's that talking  emoji like thing?" He tried to watch with her yet his eyes instantly fixated on that yellow creature. 

 

"How could you talk about Koro-sensei like that?!" She exclaimed in an offended tone. He was taken aback by her outburst. She even paused the computer and turned to face him with an unreadable expression. 

 

"Wh-what? What did I do?" He stuttered. There's something in her stare that told him he did something unforgivable.

 

"That 'yellow thing' you are insulting is Koro Sensei! He's a super creature that made the moon permanenyly crescent and is destined to destroy the earth next march yet he still pursued being a teacher to the class 3-E..." Yes, that signalled the lengthy speech about how precious, amazing and funny Koro Sensei is. They even did a marathon of the first season of the Assassination Classroom together due to Dara's insistence. But oh well, it is kind of fun and Jiyong actually had fun watching it together with Dara. But yeah, that's only the beginning. 

 

~~~

 

"Dara! We finished Assassination Classroom three hours ago! Why can't you stop crying?" Jiyong growled in frustration. He also shed a tear but Dara's been crying nonstop. He already tried everything from giving her chocolates, fruits or cakes to singing and dancing crazily in front of her yet none of them worked. His mind is entirely flying with the clouds at  6AM without sleep.

 

"It jus-just hurts so much you know? I shouldn't ha-have watched it in the first place if I knew it wo-would be like this. I thou-thought it would just teach me about assassination bu-but..." He hugged her again. Yes, he noticed that she's been watching movies and researching about anything assassination but he really didn't thought it would be really serious. He actually had any idea about what's she's been doing and he's just trying to act nonchalant about it to avoid embarrassing her. 

 

"Ssshhh... What do I have to do to make you stop?" Jiyong whispered while running his hands on her back. 

 

"It's Thursday, yo-you have a schedule right? Just go Ji, I can manage." She sobbed while sniffing at his clothes. He smiled, Seungri texted him earlier saying that he doesn't need to come today and that he just needs to prepare himself for tomorrow.

 

"Why don't we just go to sleep eh? I'll tuck you to bed." He offered while smiling. Pulling an all nighter can effectively mess up your whole system and emotions. 

 

"Would you sleep beside me?" She asked in her small voice and stifled a yawn. She is definitely sleepy after all those emotional coaster ride.

 

"Of course" He whispered and carried her to their bedroom. She definitely put on a lot of weight but he can still manage. He softly laid her on the bed and assisted himself beside her. A wave of comfort washed his whole body and soon enough, they are already snoring loudly. 

 

~~~

 

"Afu-hik-fu wh-why is life so-so cruel?" Jiyong awoke to the sound of Dara's wailing. Ugh. His stomach grumbled, it's already way past their lunch time. He saw 2:15 PM at the bedside clock and immediately stood up. They need to eat, Dara and the baby needs to eat. 

 

"Hey. What do you want to eat? Let's have lunch hmm?" He cooed while wiping Dara's tears again. He chuckled at how childish Dara is right now. Is it really that hard to control emotions when pregnant? He mentally thanked God for creating him a boy. 

 

"Let's watch a movie." He murmured while munching the food he tried to make with all the ingredients the ref can offer. It somehow tasted good with the chicken and all. Dara said that it is called 'Adobo' in the Philippines. 

 

"Oh? I'll try to find any decent DVDs left while you're cleaning the dishes and we'll decide what to watch-"

 

"I mean watch a movie outside- in the cinemas." He corrected. Dara misunderstood his intentions.

 

"Wha-what?! Have you gone crazy Kwon Jiyong?!" What is he up to? A world war will erupt the moment Korea will see Dara with a bulging tummy beside the great Kwon Jiyong and he's inviting her for a movie date outside? Just what the hell?

 

"There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter