I3/3

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uhmm.. Jiyong about that... The eyewitness wanted you to pay him personally." YG hesitantly said. Of course! This is very very foolish. Seungri begged him to do this, in exchange for the information he got. He didn't have any choice! Without looking awkward, he then arranged his cap again and again to get the perfect position.

 

"Okay. How much does he want? A million? Two million?" Jiyong didn't even hesitate to offer such amount of money. He's used in dealing with people like this. He's dealing with Dispatch and all the Kpop news sites almost 5 times a month! Thankfully he have so money to spare. But he hoped this would be the last time, he needed the money to raise his child. (Or children)

 

"He wanted... a three day access of your black card?" YG bowed his head of embarassment. He'll surely kill Seungri later!

 

"WHAT? WHAT KIND OF A PAYMENT IS THAT? I WOULDN'T EVEN LET MY MEMBERS-" Jiyong trailed off when he realized something. Only s would request something like this. They wanted my black card so much! So it's not a Dispatch man? Or a regular man who needs money? He can't help but feel thankful. Sometimes, it's hard to trust someone you pay to shut up.

 

"I told you he wouldn't agree! Agh you rat! It's embarassing!" They were shocked when they saw YG lose his composure and threw random things at the poor panda. 

 

"Seungri? It's you? You're the one who saw us?" Dara's questioning voice sliced through all the commotion. Everyone stopped talking and all pairs of eyes were directed at the flabbergasted maknae.

 

"Would you care to explain this Seungri?" CL's authorative voice came through. It's the first sentence she spoke to him after two weeks and he didn't like it. He doesn't know why she's not texting her for days, and she wouldn't even talk to her! He's tired of guessing what he did wrong, so last night he blackmailed Chaerin that he would go to a bar if she still wouldn't utter a word to her. But then she just replied 'Whatever' that pushed him more!

 

"I-it was past 2AM when I got out in one of the bars in Itaewon, that's the time when I saw a glimpse of one of Jiyong's car. I'm really sure it's him so I followed it." Seungri slowly started, he can feel the girl's peircing glare boring through his skull. He's an idiot, he knows. But he just asked and talked to one of the waitress to know some of the girl's perspective! He's planning something that would make CL forgive him.

 

"WHAT? YOU'RE WITH GIRLS AGAIN? YOU RAT! WHEN WILL YOU EVER STOP?" When you expected that CL was the one who said that, no it's not her. It's his TOP hyung. Yes, he's also very loud like his girl.

 

"No I didn't do anything I promise. I just asked the waitress some advises on how to sincerely apologize to you." He's looking at Chaerin's eyes intently, the whole time he's explaining. He doesn't want her to be angrier at him.

 

"I was shocked when I saw Jiyong carrying the lifeless Dara in the hospital. I asked someone what's the room for, and she answered me it's for pregnant women. So..." Seungri finished his explanation.

 

"Thank God, it was not someone from the media!" Dara exclaimed in relief. 

 

"So if Seungri didn't see that, you wouldn't tell us about this? How long are you going to keep this a secret from us?" YG asked them seriously.

 

"We were planning to tell you next week, we're just gathering some  courage." Jiyong confessed.

 

"I was afraid that you would be angry because 2NE1's comeback will be delayed again. I destroyed the plan. I felt sorry for my members who worked really hard for this." Dara felt guiltier than before. 

 

"Unnie, what are you talking about? Your baby is much m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter