V1/3

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyong, you need to sing after the spotlight okay? After the spotlight." Someone reminded him but his mind just can't register everything that's going on. A lot of people are frantic and running like an earthquake's going to happen yet there he is- standing like an idiot in a corner.



"Yo Ji, snap out of it! What's the matter?" Youngbae clapped his hands in front of Jiyong's blank face. He noticed that he's so dormant ever since earlier.



"I-I just can't believe it you know. Everything is not sinking in." Jiyong stuttered. His heart is racing ever since the day started and it is not calming anytime soon.



"Chill dude! I know you can pull this off like what you usually do on stage!"   Youngbae poked his friend's head.



"But... but this is not a comeback stage or something. It's different. It's my personal life and I can't help but be really nervous." Jiyong blabbered, well talking about it somehow helped.



"I don't know what to say but good luck okay? You're the great G-dragon, you can surely do it. I'll just go back to my post to watch over the kids." His friend bade goodbye and faded into the darkness.



A girl said that Dara's coming out of the elevator in 2 minutes and told everyone to shut up and prepare. His heart started to beat faster if that's even possible considering it is almost going to literally break out of his body.


He is sweating and shaking so hard that he looked like he had just showered with his clothes on winter. Well in short, he looked pathetic and funny.



Jiyong never thought that he could be nervous like this in his entire life. Heck! He's not even a quart nervous like this during their debut stage or any stages of that sort.
He grabbed a bottled water and gulped it in one go. He rubbed his sweaty hands on his pants to avoid the microphone from slipping away. He needs  to straighten up! He planned this for years already! He can't make a mistake.



He closed his eyes and tried to even his ragged breath. Inhale. Exhale. He tuned out all the noise around him and focus on the song.

 Focus on the song you wholeheartedly made for her. Think about each and every note and letter that was made for her and her alone.

"Jiyong! The spotlight's on, you need to sing already!" Someone hissed yet it somewhat just passed out of his other ear.

Think about the first time you met her. Remember her smiles and laughs. Picture out her reaction when you told her she's going to feature in Hello. Think about anything a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter