U3/3

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was tempted to shout but I suddenly felt the mint candy sitting in my mouth. Yeah, I slipped a candy while I was running here. I didn't have the time to take a shower or even brush my teeth! I was disoriented and my mind c-can't function properly. Yeah, I'm so pathetic. Shoot me. 

 

But oh, I was so surprised when I remembered that I bought my comfort candies. Then tada! I'm still rooted on my spot, pondering on what should I do next. I let my eyes adjust, but somehow I can't feel any presence of a human being here. 

 

Aigoo, did everyone left me here? My knees started to shake a little, or was that just my imagination? I don't know, I oddly feel secure and unafraid. It's like I'm waiting for some- Oh here I am again. I seriously need to stop imagining. Life's easy when you don't have any expectations. So instead, I took a deep breath and took 3 tentative steps forward. The darkness is making me imagine animated things, but I can picture in my mind that the elevator is still 4 steps behind me and the front desk must be 15 meters from here. 

 

When I was about to move further, I heard a distant flicker of switch and in that instance, I was blinded by this bright light focused on me. Is this a spot light? Ugh, I may be an idol but I seriously hate spot lights. Like you can't even see anything but the blinding light! It's quite annoying you know. 

 

First thing's first, why the hell am I in a spot light?! Where's everyone? Where's the wedding?! My head is already spinning and this freaking spot light is making it worse. 

 

I'm tempted to go to the origin of that spot light but I decided to just wait for the mean time. There must be a reason for all of this.

 

'It's all about you, my butterfly...' 

 

The exact second Jiyong's smooth voice entered my ears, my knees shook uncontrollably. The speakers captured his velvety voice perfectly, like he's singing to your ears directly. 

 

Wait, is this the CD version? Why does it feel like it's... live? Aigoo, I'm really imagining things eh? 

 

The darkness around me felt ominous yet, a wave of excitement replaced my initial fear. The first verse started and I can feel and hear footsteps approaching me yet I can't seem to locate where they are coming from. 

 

I spun around and around, anticipating for the people to come. The excitement is literally forcing my hear to pump enough blood to support my body. I don't know when it stared but I can feel my face ripping from my wide grin. I almost jumped when I felt someone poked my back. Hihihi, is it him? I turned around to meet this mysterious person.

 

"Ji--" I was cut short when 5 pairs of eyes met mine. There are 5 gorgeous men in front of me with their stunning black suits and masquerada masks. Their faces may be hidden but their beauty radiates beyond. I chuckled as I recognized the 5 boys of Winner.

 

"Ooooh you look so gorgeous! I'm a proud nonna fan!" I screamed while fangirling over them. I was about to touch Mino's arm but he stepped back and shook his head. I was confused for a moment but Seungyoon just handed me a big silver ring and immediately pulled the others out of my view. Just like that, they disappeared into the darkness and I was alone once again but with only Jiyong's voice to accompany me. 

 

"Huh? What am I supposed to do with this?" I examined the silver ring and my brows furrowed in utter confusion. Is it a bangle? My arms can easily slip in and out. Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter