R1/1

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The pizza is heeee-" Taecyeon paused when he noticed the situation. His eyes fell on the great G-dragon who seems to be not him. The atmosphere is so thick, he felt the need to slice and cut it into pieces.

 

"Oh! Why don't we all get in and you know? Eat this hot pizza?" Taecyeon nudged Jiyong to enter and he hesitantly complied. 

 

Soon, they were all huddled in Wooyoung's kitchen and yes it is very awkward. Taecyeon tried to chew and eat the pizza but it would just never go down.

 

"Wooyoungie, why don't we get the un-underwear I forgot in your room? Huh? I've been looking for it everywhere!" He said while dragging Wooyoung's confused out of there. They both entered Wooyoung's bedroom. 

 

"What underwear are you talking about?" Wooyoung hissed while thinking of an underwear his hyung left in his house but he find none. 

 

"Can't you see the situation? Those two needs to talk!" Taecyeon almost slapped at the back of Wooyoung's head at his dumbness. 

 

"But... but I haven't tasted the pizza yet!" The kid whined. He's been waiting for for almost an hour and... 

 

"Well, I guess we need talk. Those guys are not so subtle, are they?" Jiyong let out a nervous chuckle. He wanted to lash out and just ask her about everything, yet he know its better to take it all slow. 

 

"Why are you here?" Dara still can't face him, so she just bowed her head and focus on everything except him. 

 

"I should be the one asking you that. Why are you here? Why are you not answering your phone? God Dara, I was so worried!" Jiyong's unflinching eyes is still staring at her. 

 

"I... I was about to go home. We were just waiting for my car to get towed. I left my phone there." She said in a small voice. Guilt is somehow flooding in her system. She knows that they will be worried, but the girls were not answering yesterday so maybe they are busy of their own lives. She doesn't want to bother them, she doesn't want to burden with her own issues. Dara was guilty that she's bothering Wooyoung right now, yet she's just thankful that he's willing to help and accompany her. 

 

"Why? Where's your car?" She still didn't answer the reason why she's here and Jiyong's getting a little suspicious. 

 

"Somewhere there in the outskirts of Seoul. Why don't you ask yourself that?" This time, Dara bravely faced Jiyong's eyes. Her eyes is filled  with so much unspoken hate and hidden words, it made him flinch.

 

"Wh-what? What are you talking about?" He asked, really clueless about her question. 

 

She just stared at him and then a dawn of realization hit him square in the jaw. 

 

He muttered a string of curses and hopelessly dragged his hands on his hair over and over again. 

 

DID SHE FCKING FOLLOW HIM?

 

A lot of thoughts swirled in his mind but only one prevailed - He must not be found out. 

 

He can't be found out! She must not know. All his efforts would be wasted-- Is he not careful enough? 

 

Jiyong feel like slapping himself. He needs to formulate plans and change everything. They need to e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter