P1/1

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is that Park Seyoung? Aigoo, you two look so good together!" Dara gushed as she saw the big frame hanging on the wall. 

 

"A-ah yes. It's one of the we-wedding pictures in our We Got Married." He awkwardly scratched his neck in embarrassment. He doesn't really bring girls here in his apartment, it's always the 2PM guys or his parents and sister.

 

"Omo! Are you blushing? Your ears are so red. Arrgh you look so cute Wooyoungie~" Dara said in an aegyo voice while pinching his cheeks and ears. Ugh, she just can't get enough of him! 

 

"Ah! Ouch! What happened to you? You were not like this earlier." Wooyoung winced again when she felt Dara's pinch getting harder. 

 

"Huh? I don't know! It's just that, I have this sudden urge to pinch you again and again. Kekekeke~" Dara explained truthfully. She doesn't know okay? She just find Wooyoung so cute and fluffy.

 

Dara laughed really hard that her eyeballs almost came out when she noticed the bigger frame hanged in his dining area. She can't believe this! Who would in their right mind would hang something like that?!

 

"PFFFFT HAHAHAHA I... HAHAHA JUST CANT HAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHA" Dara laughed like it's the end of the world. She rolled on the floor, still laughing. Wooyoung just stood there, laughing at the girl's reaction. Her laugh is very infectious he can't help but laugh with her. Who could have guessed it's the same girl crying her hearts out earlier? 

 

He felt relieved. Maybe it's a good thing he brought her here. He was firm when he told her that he would really bring her to Jiyong's place. But she desperately begged, so he didn't. He got the clue that's something is happening between the two. He's curious as hell, but he respects her. He will wait until she's ready to talk about what happened.

 

"TAE-TAECYEON'S FACE IS JUST HAHAHA SO EPIC! HAHA!" She struggled to say while clutching her tummy. She tried to point the frame yet she failed. 

 

"WHY WOULD YOU HANG THAT PICTURE?! HAHAHAHA" She asked breathlessly. It's a 3X5 ft frame of a candid derp photo of 2PM. 

 

"Hanging a cool and a serious photo is just so mainstream so why not hang a candid photo of us?" He explained. He truly love that picture though. They were shooting something and the directors and staffs tried to prank them. They were hell scared! They caught it on cam and he asked a copy of it so that he can hang it here. 

 

His mood will just magically lighten up, whenever he sees this. It's his happy virus. 

 

"Oh! I like that idea. I'll give the girls these huge frames of our derp faces on our anniversary!" She chirped. She can only laugh at the thought of their reactions!

 

~~~

 

"Hyung! You seriously need to rest and sleep!" The maknae scolded his hyung. The dark circles under Jiyong's eyes can almost surpass his own! 

 

"Jiyong, we know that you've been looking for her since last night. Please just rest, and leave the work to us." TOP said with authority. Seungri mentally clapped at how cool his hyung sounded. He can easily pass a villain in movies nowadays. 

 

"A lot of your escapade last night was uploaded online. YG was furious, but everyone is working hard to alleviate the situation." Youngbae reported. He's getting worried for his friend. He doesn't usually act harshly, but what happened last night is a different story. 

 

"Don't worry hyung. I'm sure Dara noona is just safe somewhere with her friend. She wouldn't do anything harshly." Daesung tried to console him.

 

"Thank you guys. Thank you..." Jiyong said gratefully. He wouldn't really survive them. The guys left him to rest, but the unsettling feeling came back. He was just so afraid and scared last night. 

 

He felt fear at its truest form. What if she would really leave him? What if she would just disappear and leave him just like that? 

 

He immediately stood up and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. 

 

"No. She won't. She won't do that." He tried to convince  himself. He smiled when he saw a note pasted on the fridge. It's a note for the scheduled ultrasound! This is the chance! He's a hundred percent sure that she will be there.

 

~~~

 

Dara opened her eyes to an unfamiliar room. It took her a couple of seconds to realize that she's not in her or Jiyong's room. It dawned on her that she's in Wooyoung's master's bed room. She's still in her clothes from yesterday. She must have slept after pouring her heart on him yesterday. After dinner, they casually talked until it went to serious. Real serious.

 

He touched her heart, and she can't help but to succumb in his comforting presence. She explained everything from the beginning. From the moment she realized she was really pregnant, to the pranks until to the incident yesterday. She must have cried a lot for her to just pass out. Wooyoung is such a man last night, he smiled and listened like everything's gonna be alright. You'll never believe what he said after her super long story.

 

'Whenever you feel heavy or your heart aches, just go to the kitchen and stare at the 2PM's big frame.' 

 

Yeah, she really needed  Wooyoung at times like this.

 

She was yawning and scratching her hair when she went out of the room, as if she's jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter