W3/3

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah! I can't believe we're already going home tomorrow!" Jiyong exhaled as he removed his shoe and entered their room, their little home for the past glorious week. 

 

"Right? We've been to White Island, Katibawasan Falls, and to every falls and springs we see but I just can't seem to get enough of it." Dara murmured as she settled herself down. 

 

"Time really do fly fast, when you're enjoying." He realized. This vacation is an escape for the both of them. They're not GD or Dara here, they're just a married couple who wants to enjoy their honeymoon. So far, these past week is the most relaxing and the most free they ever felt for years. The image of the beautiful seas will be forever engraved deep in their minds. But they can always come back right? 

 

~~~

 

Jiyong came out of the bathroom all cleaned up and fresh, and saw Dara getting ready to sleep on their bed. His eyebrows mashed together as he tried send telepathic messages to her, but pathetically it didn't work. Dara's already yawning and she slowly snuggled under the soft comforters. 

 

'B-but it's  already the last day of our honeymoon! How could she just sleep again?' Jiyong's mind whined while maintaining a blank poker face on the outside. 

 

He let out a fake cough and that seemed to get her attention.

 

"Uh you're out already? Come, let's sleep." Dara's sleepy voice softly said. 

 

"You do realize that it's still our honeymoon... right?" He slowly said, trying to test the waters.

 

"Yes? Then what?" She shot off. 

 

"You know what couples do during honeymoons right?" 

 

"Of course duh. They make love. I'm not dumb Jiyong. Why are you asking me this?" Dara said while arranging the pillows around her. 

 

"Then..." He wiggled his eyebrows, hoping that it would send the message he intended.  

 

"Oh, then you also do realize that I'm very pregnant right?" Dara finally realized what's going on and inwardly nodded. A bitter smile formed in .

 

"But-" His hopes, he can hear his hopes slowly shattering from afar. 

 

"Ji, I can't even tie my own shoelace. I'm also really tired and my back hurts a lot..." She said in a low voice .

 

'And I don't want you to know that I'm very insecure right now, what if I'll not satisfy you? What if you'll not want me anymore?' Is what she kept in her mind. Is it wrong to be a little afraid? 

 

Jiyong understood and he just nodded. Life doesn't always work like you want it. 

 

"Want me to massage you? You said your back is hurting." He offered. He read some article in the internet that back massages always help relieve back pain during pregnancy. 

 

"Oh! That would be really great." She badly want to ask him for a massage and she's very thankful that he offered it first. Dara slowly sat up and Jiyong positioned himself behind her. 

 

Jiyong doesn't really know where and how to start so he just started to make circular motions with his fingers and move it back and forth around her back. He started to add more pressure which made Dara moan from relief. 

 

"Aaaah, that's great." She can't help but say it. 

 

"Well, I'm so great aren't I?" Hearing her remarks just made him want to do it a little bit more better. 

 

He continued what he's doing while talking to Dara about their day, their plans and about the most random things. He kept getting distracted by her moans, but he knew he'll survive. 

 

"Ooooh! There, there, there! Aaaah! This feels so great, I should let you massage me regularly." Dara said and giggled, she then let out a soft moan as he hit the spot she's talking about. 

 

"Argh! Keep it down. You do know that you're making it really hard for me don't you?" He groaned as he once again felt blood rushed down there. Oh boy. He knew that this will be hard, but he didn't know it will be this agonizing. 

 

"Oh? Hard what? Hard where?" Dara playfully said and smirked. She knew that he's been silently suffering but the massage lifted her mood and spirits high up in the sky.

 

"Oh shut up Dara. I know that you know what I'm talking about." He exasperatedly growled. 

 

"That's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter