sorry but here have this (:

Wonder

Yugyeom. 

Suddenly, the thought of his name, the sound of his voice, and the words were enough to make Mark's cool rain-kissed skin, heat and his blood boil. His anger that he was not aware that he was withheld over the course of almost a week, flared. 

Those were the honest to god first words that Yugyeom decided to settle on after avoiding him? He opened his eyes and narrowed his gaze on a shadowed Yugyeom. He was squatting and held a large black umbrella that was covering him and the upper half of Mark from the much calmer rain. Though the thunder in the background and the gray overcast sky remained. 

Mark spoke, his voice hoarse from his shouts from before, "And you would know?"

Yugyeom frowned at Mark's unpleasant tone and it deepened when Mark stood, pushing the umbrella away from him and walked to his porch. "Mark..."

"What?!" Mark snapped, causing Yugyeom to flinch some. He did expect some sort of troublesome thing to happen, after all, Mark had more than confessed in Yugyeom's room that one night. It was enough to put his emotions in a whirl. 

"Look, I'm sorry that I didn't talk to you for almost a week, okay? I needed to think things through an-"

"Yugyeom, please stop with the excuses." With that, Mark pulled his door open and then went inside, slamming it shut. He went to his room and wiggled his way out of the wet clothing sticking to his skin. He opted for a too large t-shirt on his smaller frame and sweatpants. He looked over at his alarm clock and saw that at least four minutes have passed by and no sign that Yugyeom chased after him. Part of him was upset at Yugyeom and the other part was upset with himself. 

Upset with Yugyeom because he didn't come after him and talk things out or something. And upset with himself because maybe he was just being a little too... y? Yeah, that's what he was being. He should have at least heard Yugyeom out. 

He went back downstairs and stalked up to the front door. He inhaled deeply and then exhaled deeply. He opened it to find Yugyeom with his hand raised, poised into an "I was about to knock on your door" fashion. "You... you left your bag out on the porch."

Mark looked at Yugyeom's other hand and sure enough, in it was the now closed umbrella and Mark's school bag. He held it out to him and Mark awkwardly took it, feeling like a complete jerk. "Uh, thanks." 

There was some silence that followed after. That was until both boys blurted out, "I'm sorry!" 

Mark looked at Yugyeom wide-eyed and Yugyeom looked at Mark wide-eyed before they burst out into some awkward laughter that relieved a bit of the tension between them. 

"Come in..." Mark spoke after, opening the door wider and looking at Yugyeom expectantly. 

"You're not going to shout at me.... Are you?" The taller one questioned, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. 

"No, but I am really sorry about that. I just felt... abandoned and betrayed? If that makes any sense."

"No.... Wait, yeah, yeaah!" Yugyeom clumsily stumbled over his own words. He was too focused on Mark's disheartened and upset face. It was his fault and he felt terrible. He didn't want to see Mark like that. 

"Ah, well, come in." And Mark pulled Yugyeom by the wrist into his home. He led him to the couch and shuffled hurriedly to the kitchen to get them drinks. He made sure that his hair was not all over the place and carefully made his way over, not wanting to trip because of some sudden nerves. 

The drink was handed over to a smiling Yugyeom who worked to stop his trembling hand. He gratefully took multiple sips and coughed to clear his throat following the swallows. They sat there, awkwardly, in silence and on opposite ends of the couch. Mark was biting his lower lip- a habit he had yet to break and one Jackson was always poking fun at- while Yugyeom's arms were now stiff, hands placed on knees, blowing his hair out from his eyes like a child. 

Mark sighed, Yugyeom was the one who came to him but it seemed that he would have to initiate contact again. 

"Yugyeom," he started softly as Yugyeom visibly tensed at the sound of his name being called out from in between Mark's lips. "I like you."

Yugyeom looked over at Mark, a dusting of pink on his cheeks. Mark stared straight ahead, beginning the lip biting once more. 

"M-Mark..." Yugyeom stuttered and laughed a bit breathlessly. 

Mark paid no attention to that and his focus remained straight ahead, then he asked, "Are you straight?"

"I... I don't know."

"Have you ever felt attraction to someone of the same before me, not saying that you are attracted to me but..."

"Mark..." Yugyeom was flustered and he was unsure. 

"Did you ever wonder what it was like to feel a guy's lips on yours?"

"I-I... Mark, I wonder now." 

Mark whipped his head towards Yugyeom and stared him straight in the eyes. "Don't joke with me, Yugyeom."

"I'm not. Mark, I find myself wondering why those lips that you keep biting seem enticing." 

"Can I kiss you?"

In response, Yugyeom scooted closer and looked at Mark, nervous and still unsure but maybe the kiss would wipe that away. He leaned in as did Mark and their lips brushed against each other. 

Mark felt Yugyeom's shaky breath on his. He raised his hands to Yugyeom's cheeks and pressed his lips firmly to Yugyeom's. Slowly, easing Yugyeom into the kiss, he moved them. Yugyeom, after a few seconds, moved his lips. Gasping when Mark moved his hands into his hair and he nibbled on his bottom lip. Growing much more bold, Yugyeom brought his hands the small of Mark's back, pulling the boy closer to him.