bon appetit

Wonder

Mark was only slightly taken aback after they parted. He looked at Yugyeom with hooded eyes and smiled, seeing that Yugyeom was a bright pink. 

"How was it? Was it enough to sate your curiosity?" Mark questioned Yugyeom cheekily with a smile still dancing on his lips. After this, he didn't even care if Yugyeom didn't want him like he wanted him. To him, the fact that Yugyeom was no longer ignoring him and that he faced it and kissed him, would be enough. At least that's what he'd like to think. Sure, he'd be upset. But he would rather have Yugyeom tell him straight up no than to leave him wondering for the longest time. 

Yugyeom looked at Mark and couldn't help the breathless laugh that escaped him. "I wouldn't mind.... If you kissed me again." Mark found the shy Yugyeom very becoming and didn't hold himself back when he brought his lips up to meet his. He didn't hesitate to push the giant back gently on the couch and to straddle him. Yugyeom, becoming increasingly comfortable and lust suddenly overriding his thoughts, wrapped his arms around Mark and let his hands wander to Mark's lower back, dangerously nearing his . 

And that was the moment when the door opened, leaving a finally speechless Jackson Wang. 

Yugyeom had heard the click of the door but did not react fast enough to push Mark away from him. Thus, Jackson, once more, was greeted with the sight of his friend's tongue down a guy's throat. It was worse than when he first saw that, and hell, the first time he saw it was how he even found out Mark was gay. 

Mark sat up and fixed his shirt and hair, Yugyeom sat up, trying to breathe normally and calm down his reddening face. 

"Jackson," Mark grunted, "there is such a thing as knocking and not barging in." 

"There is such a thing as not making out on the couch of your living room when anybody could come in at any given moment," scoffed Jackson, clearing his throat. "But I'm guessing that things are okay between the two of you now." He looked over at Yugyeom who only avoided his gaze. That caused Mark to laugh and throw an arm around Yugyeom's shoulders, bringing the taller boy back to his side. It was an awkward position for Yugyeom but he was ecstatic so it really was of no importance to him. "Ah, yes. You're also lucky that I was the first one to arrive."

"Lucky?" Mark asked. 

"Yeah, see, the guys and I originally had planned to go out but you've been so weird and upset that we were concerned and decided we'd invade your house."

Mark smiled. Not only had recent incidents with Yugyeom happened but he knew that he had good friends that cared for and accepted him. The thought was reinforced when a sudden rowdy bunch made their way from his porch and into his house with Jackson. 

BamBam was the first to speak. "I knew it. I knew it, I knew it!!" He made his way over to Mark, who forgot he had an arm around Yugyeom still, and laughed like a giddy child as he clung to both Mark and Yugyeom. "Markgyeom for the win!" 

"Markgyeom?" Yugyeom seemed to have a permanent blush on his face now; Mark found that blush quite endearing. 

"Or Yugmark. I don't know, whichever one floats your boat." 

BamBam was pulled - more like dragged- off of Mark and Yugyeom by Youngjae. "How did you know?"

"Please, Youngjae. It was really obvious." 

"How?!" Questioned Jackson. He honestly thought that he and Youngjae were the only ones. As did Youngjae. 

BamBam rolled his eyes. "The long stares. The awkward conversations. The fact that one went out of their way to avoid the other. The moody atmosphere. It's the stuff of movies, you know?" 

"No, I don't know," interrupted Jaebum. "Could someone please tell me what's going on?" 

Everyone, including Junior who had previously not known or guessed before, got a clue as to what had happened. 

"Jaebum," Youngjae spoke up, "you're really bad at reading the atmosphere." 

Junior laughed and also quipped in jokingly, "Is that why you can't keep a girlfriend at all?" 

Jaebum wanted to punch Junior and Youngjae but they were the least annoying ones in the group and he liked them, so he decided against it and settled for flicking them off instead. 

"Yah, Jaebummie, I thought you didn't swing that way," Youngjae said in between laughs. And Yugyeom joined in the laughter too. It was when he felt Mark laughing beside him that he looked over adoringly. His laugh was infectious. It was beautiful. 

"Okay, okay, okay. You've all had your fun. Now tell me what's going on." 

Mark perked up at this chance. He looked over at a smiling Yugyeom. It hasn't been long but he was sure he cared for the guy next to him. 

"Yugyeom.... Yugyeom and I are dating." He finally said. 

"We're dating?" Yugyeom's head turned and he found himself looking into Mark's eyes as he asked the question. 

"Yes. That is... I wonder if you'll have me." Mark said, his voice full of hope. He wasn't really worried. He had just made out with Yugyeom but still... Things happen.

"Of course," Yugyeom spoke softly and smiled, melting Mark's heart. He was just so cute. 

A squeal was heard, most likely from BamBam and a couple of people -probably Jackson, Youngjae, and Junior- were cooing. As for Jaebum, he cleared his throat. "So this is what you meant? I really couldn't tell..."

"Because you really and truly are terrible at stuff like this Jaebummie." 

"Stop calling me Jaebummie!" 

 

---------------------

 

i really hope you guys enjoyed this (: