Chapter 2

Shotguns and Bullets

 

 

Choi Minho POV

" One more move and you're done for . Kim. Sa. Ran.", I said.

This girl is really something. My body was pressed against her back and she was struggling to push me off her. She was breathing hard and her long black hair was in my face.

“ Who are you ? What do you want ? Why are here ?”, she said in a rush.

“ My identity is none of your business. I am here to kill you and I am here to kill you.” I am not here to play games and I need to complete my mission.

I heard her inhaled sharply once the words left my mouth. There was the sound of rushing footsteps coming up the stairs. The guards probably have noticed that someone jump over the stoned wall .I needed to leave. Fast.

I looked down at her and there were tears rolling down her cheek. As I was about to turn her body to face me, I felt her body shaking. Shaking hard. She was scared.

“ Hey look, I’m not going to kill you all right. At least not now. Look, I’m going to jump out of the window. Don’t worry, we won’t die”.

 

Kim Sa Ran POV

I was literally shaking and scared once he said his purpose of being in my room. He was going to kill me.  His words ran through my head once more. Wondering if I had heard right.

 Jump out of the window ?!

We won’t die ?!

Not going to kill me now ?!

I looked at him and took in his profile. He was staring at me. His eyes were deep brown and his jaw line was sharp. He lips were pursed and it formed a line. God, he was perfect.

His deep voice brought me back to reality. He was whispering in a hushed tone saying that I should stand up. Suddenly he pulled me to him. His arms were embracing me.  His warmth engulfed me. Before I know it, we pushed ourselves out the windows causing the glass to break and flying all over the place. Suddenly it seems that the world was put on slow motion. I felt that we were falling and falling and nobody was going to catch us.

BAM !

The impact was so strong that my body ached all over. But it wasn’t as painful as I thought and that was weird. I should have broken my bones by now. I looked beneath me and saw the man that was supposed to kill me. He had broken my fall. He took the fall for me. Why did he took the fall for me?

I was suddenly breathless. The man had his eyes shut tight for a second before opening them with a grunt. Then he looked straight at me. My heart seems to stop and I couldn’t breathe.

“ Are you alright ?”, he said hastily as he pulls me up with him.

“ Umm, yeah, I’m fine.”, I croaked. My voice was suddenly gone and back again. He grabbed my hand and we started running. I realized that there were a bunch of guards trailing behind us.

As he was pulling me with him, I realized that I was running with an assassin who was hired to kill me. I wasn’t even afraid.

WHY WASN’T I AFRAID ?!

HE SAID HE WANTED TO KILL ME AND WE JUMPED OUT OF MY FREAKING WINDOWS AND I AM NOT AFRAID ?!

 

Minho POV

Damnit. Those guards are catching up on us. I can’t leave this place without the girl. So, I kidnapped her to make my task a tad bit easier. I kicked the guards standing right in front of us and ran to the main gate. Finally we got to the Lamborghini. She was silent through the whole run. It was like I knocked her breathless. Did I ?

I pulled open the passenger seat door and practically threw her in the car. I got in the driver seat, pushed my key to the ignition and started the car. I pressed the pedal and the car rumbled to life. I turned around and saw that we lost those guards.  I let out the breath that I was holding. I pulled out my phone and dialled for Key's number. 

" Did you get her Choi ?", Key said. So much for introductions.

" I got her, I'm heading to your place now. I need you to make sure that there aren't anyone following us alright.", If i get caught now, not that I would. The chances of me getting caught are zero. I. Never. Get. Caught.

" Yeah yeah, I got it. You gotta take the 9th route pass the second traffic light. Make a right turn right about three minutes from now. The polices are everywhere. Do not get caught man.", Key replied.

" Bye.", the phone went silent. The girl suddenly spoke.

" I will not die in the hands of a person that had killed too many ", there was determination in her voice.

Too bad you will.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note

Hi there :)

This is my second chapter for Shotguns and Bullets !

YAY ^^ This is my first fanfiction, so I am really sorry if there is any mistake ><

Hope that everyone will like this chapter heart