Chapter 9

Shotguns and Bullets

 

Chapter 8

He kept staring at his watch. Watching as it tick one by one. Witnessing how time moves slowly like water dripping from a dried out tap. His hand would frequently went through his bronze hair. The wait seems endless.

 

“I miss you.”

 

“I miss you so much.”

 

Saran woke up with a startle only to find Minho next to her.

“We’re getting off.” Minho said it while taking the bag from the top shelf of the train they were on.

“Where are we?”

Minho just looks over to me. Not answering me.

Silence is all he gives me. It is torturous.

Minho’s POV

“Can you get a car ready for me?”

“Please. I’m Key for a reason. What type?” Key said proudly. Arrogant brat.

“A fast one.”

“I’ll have it prepared. The car will be at the train station’s last stop.”

“Thanks, I’ll call you when everything’s settled.”

Just before I end the conversation, Key said “What are you going to do with Sa Ran?”

“The first thing that comes to my mind to my tomorrow. Bye Key.”

“Hmm, bye.”

The phone silences. 

 

The door suddenly slides open. Minho just stands, leaning on the doorframe would be the correct description. How he does it, I don’t know. The train is moving so fast that it would actually be hard to stand still. Nevertheless, he steals my breath away with his perfectly godlike face.

Suddenly, he broke into one of those million dollar smile that you always see in romantic Korean dramas full of hotties. This is one of those moments. My heart can almost burst. Fortunately for the dark room, he can’t see my red burning cheeks.

“W-what is it Minho?”

He walks closer to where I’m standing. I move back, against the window. Suddenly, he pressed his palm to the window and stands so close to me, just a breath away.

“I.” His breath hot against my face.

“I think I’m falling. Falling hard.” Minho says the words and stares into my eyes.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note

Hi! I'm back! *gives big hug to evryone* Sorry for not updating earlier, but anyway this chapter is just a sneak peek of the loveline. Hope everyone is still wanting to read this story.  Love love love :)