Chapter 7

Shotguns and Bullets

 

Chapter 7

Choi Minho parked his green Lamborghini and got out of the car. Once he was out, all eyes were on him. He looked stunning as he was wearing a black leather jacket and Levi’s jeans. He wore Ray Bans shades. Sa Ran opened the door,  put out her left leg and stayed seated in the car. There was no doubt that a bunch of men were jaw dropped. She donned grey Burberry trench coat and a light blue chemise underneath it. Sa Ran stepped out of the car and saw that Minho was unloading their luggage. He held both Sa Ran’s and his bag in one hand. Talk about being muscular. Minho signalled Sa Ran to walk along side him. Sa Ran walked into the airport next to Minho.

Just as they walked through the main entrance of the airport, Minho senses that someone was watching them. Minho scanned the airport and notices that the guards were being overly conscious and there were a bunch of people who looked odd. As if they were on their guards. Minho held Sa Ran’s hand. Sa Ran moved in closer to Minho and whispered just loud enough for Minho to hear.

“What are you doing?”

“Stay close to me. Keep your head down.” Minho said those words just as slow as she did. Sa Ran walked next to Minho till they reached the inspection section.

“Your ID’s sir.” The guard said.

“Hold on a moment.” Just as Minho is about to pull out his passport and ID, a gunshot is heard.

“Sa Ran! Are you alright?!” Minho was seriously worried about her. His voice was implicated.

Minho POV

I looked up and saw that Sa Ran is fine. She just looked startled. I was just about to stand up and pull out my gun when I heard a man shouting at the top of his lungs.

“EVERYONE STAND DOWN! STAND DOWN! DO NOT MOVE AND PLEASE REMAIN CALM!” A man no less tall than 180 cm shouted. That wasn’t the only thing I noticed about him, he has a gun in his hand. Kim Jonghyun.

So, that’s him. That’s the man that’s supposed to capture me. There is a woman following behind him. She too had a gun. She looks like she’s looking for-

BANG! BANG!

What the ! I scanned the entire airport and sees someone shooting from the second floor. . The man is wearing mask and sunglasses. I can’t see who it is. People are running everywhere on the top floor. People are frantic. Everyone’s screaming and looking for their family member. I was in a crouching position and I turned around to see Sa Ran looking at me intently. She suddenly ran to me and held my shoulder and said “You didn’t do this right?! If you didn’t, which I know it wasn’t you, please stop this before matter gets serious. Minho, I trust you save this people’s lives. If you just save these people, I’ll trust you no matter where you take me.” My heart almost stopped. Her eyes are looking at me with so much hope in me. No. Enough is enough. She’s just a target.

But, these people are innocent. I’m going to stop this, not for her sake, but for my sake. Just to prove to myself that I have the slightest bit of good left in me. I stood up and put both of my hands on her shoulder.

“Listen, stay behind me. Stay close. Don’t lose sight of me. No matter what you do, do not try to interfere. Are you clear?” I said.

She nodded vigorously once I said those words. I pulled out my gun and tighten my grip on it. I looked around and sees Kim Jonghyun aiming his gun on the guy on the second floor. He is going to shoot that man. Let’s see Jonghyun, what are you capable of. Are you able to shoot him from down here? He shifted his weight to his left feet and pressed the trigger.

The shooter went down. He proved it.  

Just when Kim Jonghyun is about to lower his weapon another shot was heard. This time I know who shot it. Lee Jinki. This time, he isn’t alone. There is a bunch of men wearing all black and they’re all carrying gun. Those men were about to shoot police officers when Jonghyun starts shooting again. He never misses. I pulled out my gun and aimed at those men as well. I pressed the trigger and the man fell. I kept shooting and they kept firing back at me. I had to push Sa Ran to the side because the bullets were everywhere. There is no way she can avoid it. But me, I can. I ran to the closest pillar and pressed my body behind it. I looked up and those men were still there. Jonghyun kept shooting and he too is behind a pillar in front of me. I took a deep breath and turn around and pressed the trigger after aiming at each target. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Six went down. I am huffing and puffing once I am done.

Sa Ran is under a counter. She had her face buried in her knees. Most of the people were uninjured and unharmed. I walked back to Sa Ran and crouched in front of her. I pushed her black hair out of her face and patted her head.

“Hey, now you have to trust me no matter what the reason. I just saved all of these people’s lives.” I said smiling. She looked up to me and smiled just slightly. “Yeah, I guess so.” She said.

Suddenly. “HEY, MINHO! You missed one. Me.” Lee Jinki stood on top of the stairs and his gun aiming straight at me.

“Put your gun down! I’m going to blow a hole in your head if you don’t!” Kim Jonghyun suddenly appearing out of nowhere is aiming his gun at Jinki. I turned around to see the woman named Sekyung holding up her gun at me. I pulled out my gun and aimed at her.

“You are under arrest for kidnapping the heir of Kim Corporation” she said sternly.

Jinki had his gun aimed at Minho while Jonghyun aimed at Jinki, Sekyung aimed at Minho and Minho points his gun at Sekyung.

Suddenly, Jonghyun has his gun changed aim. He is aiming me for aiming Sekyung and I have to change my aim to Jinki.

“Sorry cops, too much commotion.” Jinki said those words before shooting at Sekyung. This time, he aimed for her heart. Blood starts to pool on the floor after Sekyung fell.

I had an aim on Jinki when Jonghyun shot him. Jinki dodged the bullet and ran out of the building. Kim Jonghyun turns around to face me. His gun is  still loaded and he aims it straight at my head.

I kick his gun with my left feet and pulled my gun up to his head. He grabbed my wrist and took my gun off me. I avoided his hit that was aimed on my stomach and punched him in the face. He wiped the blood from his face and punched me in the gut. I took his arm and pulled it behind his back and pushed him down on the floor. Face first.

“You’re not going to put a cuff on me because I’m going to leave this place. I’m not going to punch you till your nose break because your partner’s about to die. I don’t give a damn about you but I can’t stand watching a women dying. So, you’re going save her life.” I hissed those words right at his ear.

I let go of his arm and pulled him up to stand. He looked at me and punched me in the face.

“That’s what you get for threatening the best officer in Seoul.” He ran to his partner and held her hand. Sa Ran was kneeling next to her once I reached her place. I pulled her up and put my arm around her waist.

“Let’s go, we need to leave.” I pressed the elevator and it opened so fast. Key had probably infiltrated the firewall. I looked at the camera in the elevator and said to Key, “Pick us up Key. The Lamborghini is left outside; send someone over to bring it back. The flight’s cancelled. There has been some slight major problem.”

Sa Ran looked up at me and said “I- Um wanted to say- Um- Thank you. For saving those people”

She is gazing at me and her eyes looked so beautiful and she looked stunning that it took my breath away. That’s when I knew, she can’t die.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay okay. I'm reallyreallyreally sorry for not updating this sooner :(

Sorrysorrysorry :(

This is the longest chapter I've ever written so, I hope this will make up for not updating this sooner.

I reallly hope everyone will continue reading Shotguns and Bullets !