Chapter 5

Shotguns and Bullets

 

 

Chapter 5

Lee Jinki fumbled with the bunch of keys as he tried to find the right one to unlock his apartment. Finally he finds the right one. While wiping the bead of sweat running down his forehead, he opened the door and almost stumbled on the furniture. He hissed at the pain that came from his right arm and left leg. He mentally cursed at Choi Minho for causing him all this pain. The metallic locker was flung open and the first aid kit was pulled out hastily. He took of his jacket and tee and took a look at his right arm. There was so much blood flowing from the wound. The bullet shell was still in the arm. Jinki took scalpel and cut it through his flesh around the wound. The bullet wasn’t in too deep. He slowly pushed the bullet out with the scalpel. There was already so much blood trickling down his arm. Jinki wiped the blood with his tee and efficiently applied a few drops of antiseptics on his wound using his left hand.  

He was already huffing and puffing once he finished bandaging his arm.

What’s worse, he still got a bleeding leg.

Jinki had no other choice but to force himself to aid his leg. Luckily this time Minho made a clean shot through his flesh, not hitting any blood arteries. Somehow deep down in Jinki’s head, he started thinking whether Minho did it on purpose or it was accidental. The bullet shell had probably gone straight through his leg, not leaving any fragments of the bullet shell. There was a hole on his leg due to the shot and it didn’t look nice. Jinki grimaced at the looks of the wound. Already so exhausted, Jinki took a clean towel and just tied it around the wound. He let out a long sigh and just laid his head down on one of the cushion’s pillow.

In a hectic office downtown of South Korea, a person was running around with a stack of files in his left hand.

“Yah, Shin Sekyung ! Where is the document on the murderous killing of the heir of CGF Company?! Get it right now!” a man with a height of 173cm and had strikingly dark brownish coloured hair said to his partner.

The beautiful woman dressed in a white fitting silk blouse and a black sequin skirt by Victoria Beckham swiftly lifted one of ringed folders and walked across the office, her black shiny pumps clacking on the tiled floors.

“Here it is.” She said it as she passed the folder to the man in front of her.

“Thanks. We need to solve this case by the week Sekyung or else boss is going to flip out on both of us. This thing has been unsolved by all the other teams, we need to finish this. Not that we can’t, we are probably the best there is in this office”, the man that goes by the name Kim Jonghyun said the word confidently as they were definitely true.

Both Kim Jonghyun and Shin Sekyung are the best tag team in solving high class crime cases and catching the most wanted criminals there is.

Kim Jonghyun. The best sniper shooter and has the most accurate eye to shoot a long range target using a gun. Holding the second highest rank in the police department as a detective, he is the best.

Shin Sekyung. The most undetected detective when under disguise, with exquisite looks and curvaceous body, she is teamed up with Kim Jonghyun. With both of them being highly trained, they would probably be able to catch the kidnapper of the heiress of Kim Corporation.

But when the best is facing the best assassin, Choi Minho, the chances are thin.

Sa Ran’s POV

I am still in the same room as I was before. Today it’s raining. I can hear the soft pitter patter of raindrops falling on the ground. Minho comes in once in a while to put my meals on the bedside table. He never says anything. Nothing.

My body is still weak and healing. Sometimes a young man would come in and do checkups on me. The boy barely looks like he is out of high school, yet he is examining my body. The life I’m going through now is definitely crazy and absurd.

 Those crazy incidents are:

A man comes snooping in my room with a gun pointed at my head says he wants to kill me, I got kidnapped, I got shot in the chest, a boy who’s younger than me is a doctor of mine and lastly the most absurdist thing I can’t wrap my head around, my kidnapper who is suppose to kill me is treating me so kindly. The worst thing is I think I’m falling for him. Hard.

Choi Minho’s POV

“Hello, Choi Minho.” someone said from the other end of the line.

“No need for introductions. Are you having second thoughts on sending as the killer of Kim Sa Ran?”, I said steadily.

“No. I just wasn’t patient enough when I didn’t hear any news of the girl. I suppose she isn’t dead?” he definitely is trying to keep his cool.

“ No, she isn’t. Why did you send Lee Jinki? He’s stirring things up.” I said.

“You are too slow. Listen. Change of plans, Choi. I need you to send her to me in Los Angeles. I figured that getting her as a ransom exchange is better. I sent Jinki because he is capable of killing her. If you are not going to get her to me, Lee will finish her.” Donghae said.     

“ I’ll get her to you and I will probably end Jinki on the way. Watch your words Mr Donghae, I can wipe your family clean within a night. Prepare the cash, I’ll be there.”

I ended the phone call and started the engine of my Lamborghini.

I ended up at the workshop in Gangnam. This is the place where I get my specialised bullets.

“I need three dozen bullets, Yuri.” The person standing in front me is the person who has always prepared my bullets. She specialises in making firearms and bullets. She has a stunning figure yet a cold heart. She is probably the best person at shooting after me.

“Here it is.” She says as she handed me the bullets in a metallic box.

“Hey Minho, what’s with the scratch on your face? You never get shot at.” She asks while her hands are busy polishing up some BB guns.

 “ A person came in town yesterday, and he is here to kill me.”

I got into my car, held the steering wheel and pushed the pedal. The car rumbled as I drive back to Key’s apartment.

To finish my mission.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello !

This chapter is really a bit boring. So sorry :( But the next chapter will be filled with action ! This time, Jonghyun got into the story and so did Sekyung. 

Did you like reading the part where Onew treat his own wound ? Jinki is the bad guy because I honestly thought it would be totally awesome !

I hope everyone will continue reading Shotguns and Bullets !