Chapter 1

Shotguns and Bullets

 

“ 25,00000, the money will be transferred once you get the job done ”, the man donned in a tailored black suit said.

“ I want her gone by sunrise. She’s the only daughter of Kim Hyukjae CEO of Kim Coorperation. The focal point of Korea’s economy . Your mission is simple. Find her  and kill her at any cost.”

A young man nodded and arose from his seat and made his way to the exit.

“ One more thing, Minho.  I hope you won’t fail me.”

 

 

 

Choi Minho is certain that his gun was loaded and he was ready to take a shot.

He goes by the name Choi Minho and he is also the best hitman and assassin. His job is to kill and eliminate. And for Choi Minho, it is definitely another normal morning to wake up and find that somebody was pointing a gun at his throat.

Minho was getting the sleep he needed when he sensed that somebody was moving swiftly behind the curtains. Minho is not even surprised but instead he tensed and prepared for action. He continued the facade that he was sleeping and undisturbed. Minho knew that the guy was moving in for the kill. Minho heard the steps the guy  took towards himself and knew that he aimed at his throat. Minho didn’t waste a second

He grabbed the gun from his belt and propped his body onto his left elbow, took a split second to aim at the man in shades then pulled the trigger.

 

Minho POV

 Such a burdensome. It was enough that I had dark circle and I was worn-out.  I need to leave now. With a dead guy at the side of your bed definitely is not going to help you get out of the hotel without being interrogated. I grabbed my jacket and knapsack thus heading out.

I pulled out my Iphone and booked a plane ticket to Korea. I’m going home. Regrettably, I’m not flying there to sight see. My next target was there. ­­­­­Kim Sa Ran

 

Key POV

Kim Kibum was flipping through the channels when he heard the doorbell rapped three times.

“Damnit. Why are people such early bird”, he muttered under his breath. Kim Kibum flung the door open and was astounded to find Choi Minho in his doorsteps. THE Choi Minho. No mistake there. Kim Kibum smirked and said ,  

“ Heh, took you long enough, Choi ”.

“ Wrong. Took me short enough, Key”, Minho answered with a grin plastered to his face.

 

Minho’s POV

Kim Kibum is Key. Never changed.  Still the same Key as three years ago.  He knew what I do for a living. In fact Key is my accomplice here in Korea. He is one of the best there is out there.

I needed to kill Kim Sa Ran and Key is going to help me.

I pushed the pedal and my Lamborghini sped faster through the night. The Kim's mansion was definitely grand.  But nothing I can’t handle. Key had told me there would be guards out patrolling the house at night. This would be  effortless.

 

Narrator POV

He slipped through the guards like there weren’t even there. His face was etched to concentration.  He moved trough the night and entered the mansion within seconds. He went to the second floor and found the door that led to Sa Ran’s room. He turned the door knob at the same time he pulls his gun out.

 

Kim Sa Ran POV

I heard the door cracked open. I am scared out of my mind when I see a man holding a gun going into my room. I was going to scream when he suddenly comes close to me and whispered

 “If you scream, I’m gonna blow your brains out.”

No way in hell am I going to let this man waltz in and threaten me to put a hole through my head. I push my body to the right and was about to grab the gun when he grab my wrist and twisted it. Pain shot through me like electric jolt. As I was about to make my next move. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the bed. 

" One more move and you're done for . Kim. Sa. Ran.", he hissed the words slow and deadly.

As his hot breath was on my neck, I knew I was going to die.