Ten, Eleven

Letters From a Forgotten Lover

Ah, Kibummie... I feel like a fool. While we were doing a training exercise, I attempted to show off. Only, rather than looking cool, I sprained my wrist. I guess skipping out on SM practices for the past few years has gotten me out of shape a bit; I don't know my body as well as I used to. On the bright side, I think the guys here are starting to accept me.

You know, without my really noticing it, I've gotten kind of used to this place. And... I think I'm going to miss i here. It's been kind of like a summer camp. The guys laughed when I told them that.

Because of the issue with my wrist, I'm going to have to stay here a little longer. Honestly, I'm glad. I'm not ready to leave. Though it has been rough on me, not being able to go and visit you every day like I have been. I often find myself worrying about you, hoping you're okay, and wondering if anyone keeps your room looking nice.

Another few months, and I'll be able to get some time off to visit you. I just hope that by that time, you haven't forgotten me.

Love you always,

Jonghyun

 


 

I got my brace off today. I have to say, I don't think I realized how many things needed two hands until now.

When I first hurt myself, I was glad because I didn't want to leave... I didn't want to have to adjust to a new living situation again just yet. And I'm really glad I've had this time. I know I'm still far from whole, but I think I can at least act like a normal human being again.

As I was packing, I met another who's going to the town I am. His name is Kang Dae, and he's just out of high school. Because of his age, I feel a bit protective of him. He says he's excited though...

I'm pretty sure this kid has a crush on me or something though. When we met, he talked about how big of a fan he was, and how excited he was to meet me. How happy he was we'd be working together...

Aigoo... I don't know how to deal with this. He seems like a sweet kid... Ah, it's alright though. You'll always be my Almighty Key.

Love you always,

Jonghyun