Last Letter

Letters From a Forgotten Lover





 

Please listen to above song while reading... Or not. Your choice...

 

 


Key... Why... Why did I ever agree to leave your side? Why did I decide going for my draft was a better choice tha seeing a therapist? Why did I think that leaving was a good idea?

I got back to Seoul this morning, and met up with Minho to check up on the dogs. And for a while things went well. I told him about training and he told me about his acting jobs. But then, when I told him I was going to visit you in hospital...

He told me that shortly after I left, SM had you discharged and shipped off to some small hick town where they hope you'll stay out of the way.

"They gave up on him, hyung. Without his memories, it'd be a long, expensive process to get him back up to a fraction of what he was. The only thing that stopped this happening sooner... Was you."

Me. Because of me, they kept you around. Because I left, they wrote you off.

I looked at some fan sites after Minho left. Apparently, SM is spinning this as a peaceful agreement. That they spoke with you about the contract renewal coming up, and you declined. I know that can't be true. Bummie... I'm so sorry. For all of this.

It's all my fault.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My fault.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I did this to you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bummie....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Forgive me...





 

 

 

 




I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.

 

I didn't want to end this story this way. Really. But it's so hard to write out all the things that are happening so past tense. I can't use this format anymore. There's so much about letters that make it a difficult medium for story telling, and so much has to be cut and left out due to the restricted formatting. I'm sorry I left this this way...

 

I'm working on a sequel. I'm working on writing out what happens to the boys next. I'm sorry I couldn't continue this in this way.

 

Thank you all so much for your support. This is my most loved story on AFF so far, and I hate that I'm ending it like this. Please, please be patient while I write out the rest of JongKey's story, I hope to get it up for you soon.

I love you all.

~JordiePi