-7-

Art/Sketch/Drawings.
 
2 months of dating passed already and Wonwoo got an incoming call. But Wonwoo was still in the shower after a long day at school and Mingyu doesn't know if he should answer or what. He just decides to tell Wonwoo later. 
 
When Wonwoo stepped out of the bathroom, Mingyu's eyes immediately went to Wonwoo's body still wet from the shower. He was kinda starring for a bit he didn't hear Wonwoo talking to him.
 
"Ming-Mingyu? Mingyu.......? Mingyu-are you ok? Mingyu!"
Mingyu snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Wonwoo's face, "w-wwhat was that?"
 
"Are...you ok? Why you holding my phone...?" Wonwoo had another towel he was using to dry his hair. "Oh..um, someone was calling you..I-I didn't know who it was so I didn't answer...it was like Woo...Woo." "WOOHYUN?" "Yeah! Wait who is-" 
 
Mingyu was cutt of by Wonwoo almost body slamming into him as he took a seat next to Mingyu, not bothering if he got the couch or Mingyu wet. Wonwoo grabbed the phone from Mingyu and quickly called back. "Woohyun? Woohyun!" He stood up and looked himself in his room chatting away with the person on the other side of the line. 
 
Mingyu pouted about 5 minutes later when Wonwoo still haven't came out yet. He decided to knock on the door, only to have Wonwoo open the door, fully dressed and still on the phone, making Mingyu visible pout more. Wonwoo waved his hand in front of Mingyu and mouthed a little 'sorry' and a smile before stepping out and chatting like there's no tomorrow with the other person on the phone. 
 
Considering it's a boy because of the name, Mingyu sighed as he followed the other on the couch sitting on the opposite side, away from Wonwoo, 'trying' to give him the silent treatment, which was ridiculously hard considering Wonwoo not even paying the slightest attention to him. He sighed a little longer trying to get Wonwoo's attention but all Mingyu got was a laughing Wonwoo who started laughing at whatever the other on the phone said. 
 
After what seemed like forever (but was really actually 10 minutes), Mingyu finally stood up from the couch, glancing at Wonwoo, who was still chatting with the guy. 
 
'Who is that guy anyway..?' Mingyu thought, he tried remembering the name Woohyun, but it just didn't ring a bell. 
 
He sighed, collected his jacket from a lone chair, starred at Wonwoo for a good sturdy minute before leaving Wonwoo's apartment.
 
'What was the point of being there...if Wonwoo isn't even going to pay attention to me!?' Mingyu thought as he put his jacket on, since it was gettig colder, and headed straight to a certain place. 
 
----
Wonwoo was going to call Mingyu's name but it was too late, his boyfriend got jealous over Wonwoo and Woohyun talking and left. He never seen this side of Mingyu. Jealous Mingyu. 'Cute~' Wonwoo thought. 
 
Wonwoo was not that close to any other person other than some 'friends' at school, bit Mingyu never got jealous, but this...this was new. And Wonwoo kind of liked teasing Mingyu? He smiled at the thought but kept saying 'yeah' and 'yes' to whatever his little brother was talking about.
 
"Say Wonwoo..I have to go now, my boy-buddy is calling me." For a second there, Wonwoo thought Woohyun was going to say boyfriend, "boyfriend?" Wonwoo still asked with a smirk, even with his brother's attempt to cover up. "No!! No. Wonwoo, no. I said 'buddy'. Bu-ddy." 
 
Wonwoo wasn't buying his crap. "Your my brother, I very much know when you're lying to me."
 
"Wonwoooooooo! You can't tell mom or dad yet though!" Woohyun said, as if he committed a crime. Wonwoo smiled, "boy Woohyun, I never even told them about me and Mingyu yet! And we've been dating for 2 months already!"
 
"Wooow Wonwoo, ok yes I have a boyfriend, but I need to go, bye! Love you." Wonwoo smiled, "bye, love you too." He sighed as he hanged up and stood from the couch. 
 
'Now! Look for Mingyu.' Which wasn't very hard, Wonwoo has a guess to where he is. He grabbed a coat and hurried out. 
 
Guyyys! Months have passed in this fic! Yay! Sadly I think I'll end this probably in the next update~ But both you and I aren't so sure yet! So yeah, this is supposed to be the problem/fight. I didn't want it too bog of a fight, so I made it so Mingyu is jealous over Wonwoo and his little brother, hahaha~