-6-

Art/Sketch/Drawings.
 
When Wonwoo opened his eyes he realized Mingyu was gone. It was still too early to go get ready for school so he texted Mingyu, but then he remembered he didn't have Mingyu's number and he frowned. 
 
He froze when he heard noises coming from the bathroom door. When it opened it revealed a very sleepy looking Mingyu and Wonwoo just grinned at the boy's expression. 
 
When Mingyu looked up he smiled and his eyes lightened up, "Wonwoo!" 
 
"You scared me! I thought you left and then I started hearing noises." Wonwoo sat up from the couch and approached Mingyu to give him a warm 'good morning' hug. 
 
Mingyu wrapped his arms around the shorter boy and blushed. "I always wanted to hug you, when you were alone at lunch. Now I won't stop huggin you." 
 
Wonwoo cringed slightly as he pushed Mingyu at the chest. "Stoooop." Mingyu whined, "whyyyyy?" 
 
Well there was no point in going back to sleep so he just planned on making breakfast for the both of them. "You up for breakfast?" 
 
"As long as you make it, sure." Wonwoo tried so hard not to blush. Mingyu joined Wonwoo in the kitchen by sitting on the high chair and leaning in the counter looking at Wonwoo with his soft eyes. "Can you tell me why you like me?" Mingyu asked swinging his feet. 
 
Wonwoo stopped getting eggs from the fridge and froze. "Maybe cause of how handsome you are? Or maybe cause of your wonderful personality...? Or maybe I like your ." Wonwoo teased and Mingyu smiled, "you like my ?" Wonwoo smirked teasing Mingyu, "maybe? Why? What made you like me?"
 
"I don't know." Mingyu shrugged. Wonwoo frowned, "really?" He scoffed and started to cook the eggs in his hands. Mingyu knew Wonwoo was frowning still so he stood up from the high chair and sneakily back hugged Wonwoo, resting his chin on the others shoulder. Mingyu's nose rubbing Wonwoo's neck. Wonwoo stiffened at the sudden contact and wiggled out of Mingyu's hug. He looked at Mingyu then to the floor awkwardly, "s-sorry...." He brushed Mingyu aside and started to flip the eggs. Mingyu leaned on the counter by the stove and crossed his arms, eyes not leaving Wonwoo. "Are you ok...Wonwoo?" "Y-yes, why wouldn't I be...you know I'm just not used to these things.." 
 
Mingyu pushed himself from the counter and turned off the stove to which earned a whine from Wonwoo. He took the spatula from Wonwoo and set it down. He and Wonwoo and face to face, but Wonwoo kept looking down not meeting Mingyu's eyes. Mingyu placed both his hands on Wonwoo's shoulder to get his attention. Wonwoo finally meet his eyes and they stood there staring back at each other. "Wonwoo I know you are not used to these things but don't be awkward, you're my boyfriend and I'm yours." Wonwoo nodded and leaned foward as an 'I'm sorry' gesture. Mingyu's heart softened and hugged Wonwoo backed. "I'll try to die down the skinship as well." "Thanks..." Wonwoo tightened his arms around Mingyu and gave Mingyu's neck little kisses. Mingyu smiled at Wonwoo's actions, when Wonwoo stopped with the kisses, Mingyu groaned, "keep doing that....don't stop." Wonwoo sighed, "I'll regret doing that now won't I?" Mingyu smiled, "yep." Wonwoo didn't say anything put just keep the kisses coming to make up for what he did earlier. As Wonwoo kept doing that Mingyu started swaying them left to right. 
 
After a grumble from Mingyu's stomach, they stopped the hugging so Wonwoo can start cooking for them.
 
After eating and Wonwoo showering and cleaning, they started making their way to Mingyu's place so he can get ready for school.
 
WHAT EVEN IS THIS UPDATE? So random, please excuse this if it wasn't for your liking, maybe in the next chapter is when they have their fight, comment below for some suggestions on how their fight should be like! Sorry for the late late late update, school has caught be by surprise again! ^.^