-1-

Art/Sketch/Drawings.

Wonwoo could be described as a person who doesn't talk much, he just wasn't the type to make friends, he could..but he just choose not too. Wonwoo was kind in one's description, if someone needed help, he would help them, but that was rarely, if someone started to talk to him, he would talk as well. He wasn't described as lonely, he didn't exactly have friends, he had acquaintance here and there..but he wouldn't call them "friends". He has a wealthy family so he could get into any school he wanted, he was close with his little brother who is also in high school but attends a different one because of how he wanted to be a be a major in sports, while Wonwoo was in arts. 3rd-year Wonwoo attended a high school that'll help him get into a good art college, people who attended the same school, either wanted to major in arts, photography, or modeling. Wonwoo has good relations with his parents, but aren't close, because of how they would travel place to place, so he lives alone in an apartment not far away from school. Whoever were classmated with Wonwoo in one class, he was classmates with in every class, so you could say pretty much, they knew everyone. No one exactly knew Wonwoo's personal life because of how he doesn't conversate that much and Wonwoo was very comfortable with that. Wonwoo was now in class, the bell just rang and he was waiting for the teacher to come. One by one classmates went to their assigned seats and then he walked in, Kim Mingyu, the talk boy who sits in the row in front of Wonwoo, one seat to the left. Wonwoo never knew when it started, but somehow his eyes would travel to the boy's back. When they would have free time, and that was everyone's favorite time because you can go talk to friends and stuff, but Wonwoo would notice someone staring at him, but when he would look up from his sketch pad, no one seemed to have been staring at him. Kim Mingyu..you can say is pretty smart, top 2 in class right behind Wonwoo, of course, everyone's dream man, well featured face and very skilled. Today's lesson introduced an upcoming project, it was for drawing/sketching your inspiration in life, the teacher explained you'll have to draw someone or something that inspires in everyday life. They had time to think, if they came up with one they needed to go to the teacher for further instructions, they had till the end of class tomorrow, which was plenty of time for anyone........anyone except Wonwoo. He never thought about inspiration in life. Was it family? He didn't know. He kept thinking about it all class until the bell ring. "What is my inspiration?" He mumbled to himself. He was now walking to his apartment. He could just say his family....yep. Wonwoo made his mind..no one knew who Wonwoo's family looks like, but then Mingyu's image flashed into Wonwoo's mind. "What the-?" He rubbed his eyes, "weird..." He finished all the work that needed to be done and was ready to go bed after eating. He was staring at the black ceiling, but somehow his mind kept wondering to Mingyu. "Is he my inspiration...?" He shook his head and went to sleep.