-5- (2/2)

Art/Sketch/Drawings.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The rest of the day was pretty normal for the both of them. Mingyu for brunch and lunch would hang out with Wonwoo at Wonwoo's usual spot and Wonwoo would blush thinking of how Mingyu wanting to spend time with him. Mingyu was glad to spend time with Wonwoo, after today he now knows fairly a lot of information about Wonwoo. 
 
Wonwoo gratefully invited Mingyu to his apartment, so now they were peacefully chatting on Wonwoo's couch, eating some pizza they ordered. 
 
"Aren't you lonely here by yourself?" Mingyu asked between bites from his pizza.
"No? Maybe...? I guess, I'm not sure. I'm not lonely, but I guess it can get lonely at times." Wonwoo shrugged leaning back against the couch, full and can't eat anther bite. Mingyu looked at the boy and smirked, "well don't worry, starting tomorrow, I'll pick you up in the morning and we could go school together, and after school...I can probably hang here as well and do homework here." 
 
Wonwoo was taken aback to what Mingyu said. "Well if it's ok with you, of course!" Mingyu quickly added with the sight of Wonwoo's speechless expression. "I.....I...I would..actually like that." Wonwoo smiled and leaned foward and gave a light peck on Mingyu's check. Mingyu quickly blushed and look down at his pizza with some pizza chunks in his checks, making them look fatter.
 
"Cute." Wonwoo muttered and stood up a cleaned up some of the mess they made. Wonwoo froze a little realizing what he just said and tried covering up what he said, "It's such a nice thing that they didn't give us homework tonight." 
 
Mingyu not missing the comment Wonwoo gave smiled and stared cleaning up as well, "yep, maybe that means it's them trying to say we should spend more time together." 
 
Wonwoo scoffed at Mingyu's cheesiness and washed his hands, "if that's what you think."
 
 
 
After a few moments of Mingyu teasing Wonwoo, Wonwoo was trying to look for Mingyu's drawing of him in his bag, as he pulled out his binder, a solitaire paper fell to yhe floor. Both Mingyu and Wonwoo caught sight if the paper and Wonwoo dashed to grabbed the paper but he was too slow compared to Mingyu. 
 
A smile appeared on Mingyu's face as he made out what was drawn on the paper, "I couldn't stop smiling after this happened you know..."
 
Wonwoo's tension from Mingyu seeing the paper disappeared and his expression grew soft. "Can I keep it!?" 
 
"Sure? I guess? It's not that good, but ok." "This is amazing work Wonwoo.."
 
Wonwoo looked down, blushing, "you're making me embarrassed Mingyu.."
 
Wonwoo was blushing really hard he forgot about the drawing and just tried to hide his face on the couch. Mingyu leaned forward and snuggled closed to him, "don't be." Mingyu fixed himself so he was hugging Wonwoo as they leaned on the arm of the couch. "This is nice...." 
 
Wonwoo hummed and just let the warmth of the other take over him, as he closed his eyes. 
 
Chapter 5 done! What ya think? A little too much? I don't know...I think imma add a little 'problem' before ending this~ See you soon!