-4-

Art/Sketch/Drawings.
 
 
Wonwoo took the white folded paper on his desk and observed it. "Wonwoo." He read. He opened it as he took a seat. It was a drawing of him. Him. Him, Jeon Wonwoo, was drawn on paper. The paper he was holding. He smiled softly, "I never had someone draw me before........." This was beautiful. Wonwoo looked up to see if anyone was watching. No one. Like always.....Wonwoo wanted to know who drew this. He never payed attention to other's drawings, so he can't say who's drawing it is. He smiled again just thinking of how someone could draw him. He was snapped out of his thoughts as the teacher walked in looking frustrated, "the inspiration drawings are going to be due tomorrow, class is going to be cancelled, something popped up, and I don't have a sub for today. Take this free time wisely, you guys are more than welcome to stay here." And with that he left. The class stood quite for a while, they didn't know if they should believe it or what. Later one by one people started leaving the class. Wonwoo then has about 2 hours of free-time. He could go home and catch up with sleep. Or stay and just wait. Wonwoo decided it's a waste of money going back and forth to his apartment and back home, so just stayed in the class, maybe he would go out later. He stayed and pulled out his phone, he usually doesn't show his phone because of how expensive it is and doesn't want to be questioned. He knew at this time his brother had free-time also. He pulled out his earphones to facetime him. 
"Hey....." Wonwoo doesn't usually talk like this at school so he feels awkward. "OH hey! Wonwoo! How are you!?" Wonwoo chuckled, "you sound happy to see me. I'm good, we got this period free, what about you? How's your games going? Have you talk to mom and dad yet?" "Ahh, I'm good as well! My games are well, we win them...." Wonwoo's brother seem to trail off as if he was thinking of something. "Hey, hey. What are you thinking I know that look.....are you not telling me something?" His brother smiled cheekily, "maybe?" Wonwoo shook his head staring at his brother ok the phone screen, "ah, I thought this day would never come..my own brother..that I trust..is keeping secrets from me." "I...just don't know how to say it? I think you're going to look at me differently after this..." Wonwoo sighed, "I'll never look at you differently, you're my brother." His brother look down, "ihaveaboyfriendandihaventtoldanyoneyetotherthanyousoyoucantsayanythingyettomomanddad....." Wonwoo blinked, "speak normal please." His brother took a deep breathe, "I....have a boyfriend." He said quickly. "No way." Was all Wonwoo said and smiled, "you, Jeon Woohyun..has a boyfriend." "Yes." "No way." "Yes way Wonwoo! I'm telling you, and your the first one to know other than the two of us." "I can't believe you! You would tease me about being gay and yet you're too!" Wonwoo turn pale when he realized what he just said. "YOU CONFESSED THAT YOU ARE GAY TOO WONWOO!" "Ay! Shh!" "I was just kidding Wonwoo, why would I?! And you finally confessed." His brother really loves teasing him. "Shut up. I hate you now." "Do you have a boyfriend yet?" "Hell no I don't. I will never have one." "Eh eh eh, Wonwoo, you're related to me, so that means you're good looking. So that also means someone likes you. I bet you that....wait...aren't you in school still? Won't that mean others heard you're gay?" 'Sh*t.' Wonwoo looked up to see the only group of boys in the room looking at him. And that group happened to be Mingyu and his group of friends. "Woohyun you little...once we meet again..I'll kill you." "Why so mean suddenly.....? Your crush must be in the room." Wonwoo turned red and walked out with his stuff. "I hate you so much Jeon Woohyun." Woohyun started laughing, "am I right? You do have a crush Wonwoo! (He gasped.) And you never told me?" "Ok, ok. Yes I do have a crush, yes he's a boy, and yes you probably made me ruin my chances with him." "HOW? If he likes you too, now he knows you're gay, so he can approach you better! Oops, got to go might be late for practice. Bye Wonwoo." "Bye Woohyun, good luck." He ended the call and immediately slumped in the bench he was sitting on. "Dammit Woohyun." He started hearing voices and he immediately knew it was Mingyu's group of friends so he busied himself playing on his phone. He prayed that they wouldn't come and bring it up but luck wasn't on his side and they approached him. "I never you were the type to be gay Wonwoo." "Me either Wonwoo, since when were you gay? Maybe now that we know you're gay, Mingyu can finally confess to you." Mingyu then smacked the boy in the chest. They started laughing and started running away, "you're welcome Mingyu!!!" Well.....this is awkward, Wonwoo and Mingyu were left alone and was just staring at each other. Mingyu cleared his throat and sat next to Wonwoo, "so...."
 
 
 Longer chapter than usual! Hope you guys like it! SVT WONW AN AWARD!! And the way Vernon hugged Seungkwan when he was vrying melted my heart!!! See you guys in the next chapter!!