-5- (1/2)

Art/Sketch/Drawings.

 

 

 

Author's note: I really really really wanted to make an update, but the chapter I was working on wasn't fully complete, so why not spilt it into 2 parts? 1 out of 2! Also I took it to consideration to start dividing the story into smaller paragraphs instead of a whole chunk of a paragraph~ Please do enjoy~ 

Comment below and maybe suggest something(s) you want to see in this fic~

"so...." Mingyu said, cautious to what to say next. 
 
"Since my friend just blurted it out..I like you, and now that I know you're gay also, I took the opportunity, but my friend had to ruin it. Oh yeah, the drawing from earlier...I made that...I like drawing you Wonwoo. I like looking at you. You make me happy...crazy as it sounds, I do like you...and I want to know if you would go out with me and be my boyfriend." 
 
Wonwoo didn't know what to do. 'Was this a stupid dream again...?' Mingyu smiled with soft eyes, 'this wasn't a dream.....' 
 
Wonwoo leaned foward and hugged him. He didn't know what to do. He just hugged him and of course Mingyu hugged back, "of course I would." 
 
And with that Wonwoo felt the grip of Mingyu around him tighten, "I like you too Mingyu." 
 
Mingyu pulled away from the hug only to give a quick peck on Wonwoo's lips. Wonwoo stared at him in 'awe'. 
 
"Come with me." Mingyu said standing up, reaching out for Wonwoo's hand. Wonwoo stood up and intertwined their hands, "where we going?"
"I wanna go out, I'm hungry. Now that you're my boyfriend, this is the perfect time to have our first date right?" Wonwoo smiled, "yeah."
 
Mingyu brought Wonwoo to a small cafe not far from the school and now they're drinking coffee, talking about each of their lives and dreams, well mainly only Mingyu, Wonwoo just listens and smiles. 
 
"Why don't you talk a lot. You know you can." 
"I'm just not used to talking, you should know that. Maybe when I warm up, I'll talk a lot." 
 
Mingyu placed his hand on top of Wonwoo and smiled, "I can't wait till then." 
"Let's start heading back to school?" 
"Yeah." And as if it was instinct, Mingyu reached for Wonwoo's hand and Wonwoo intertwined their fingers.
 
Was this all too fast? I think I could have slowed down their confessions a little later? I'm bad at writing..thanks for bearing with me and this story~