-2- + Author Note!

Art/Sketch/Drawings.

 

Author note:

Please note and keep in mind, this fic will be updated slowly! So please expect slow and short updates!! So sorry! I just think/feel I do better with one shots. LOL! Everyone, fighting! Please comment for suggestions and some feedback!! Thank you a lot!!

 

Wonwoo had forgotten to alarm so he was kind of running late for class. "Shot." He mumbled, he had his uniform on but was struggling to fix his tie when he bumped into someone, "omg. Really sorry." He meet eyes with the person, Mingyu. 'Really? From like all the 738 students here..' Mingyu kind of laughed, "do you need help?" Wonwoo was struggling to hold his folders, and trying to do his tie at the same time. Without Wonwoo saying a response, Mingyu took the folders and put in between his legs and helped Wonwoo with his tie. "Woke up late?" He glances his head up to Wonwoo and smiled. "Forgot to put an alarm." Wonwoo scratched the back of his neck. "There." Mingyu just finished to put Wonwoo's tie correctly and dragged him into class right before the bell rang. "Thank me later." He whispered and handed Wonwoo his folder. Wonwoo couldn't say anything due from shock. He just sat in his seat and looked at Mingyu's back image. The teacher wanted eveyone to start on their inspiration project, so everyone started getting busy. "Wonwoo....who is your inspiration? Or what?" The tecaher asked, when Wonwoo entered the little room connected to the classroom. "Umm...." He thought about it. He actually thought about it, even though he kept saying 'family, family, family, family' in his mind for the last half hour. "People special to me." He said with no emotions. "Ahhh, good choice Wonwoo." The teacher gave him more instructions and received the paper for his drawings, he was required to do a minimum of 5 pictures/drawings. He decided to add Mingyu to his inspiration after a long and wasteful time of thinking about it. He started sketching his family.....then another solo one of his brother playing soccer, then two of both his parents, one of his brother and his mom, and then finally just decided to make his Mingyu drawing at home. He'll have a total of 6, 'perfect!' Throughout the day, Wonwoo kept thinking of how he'll draw the other boy, he then ran into someone's chest during lunch. "Wonwoo? Is it me....? Or have you been always bumping into me?" He smiled, 'there' Wonwoo thought, that's what he was gonna draw. "I showed really pay attention to where I'm going." He teased Mingyu. "Oh yeah, thanks for earlier." "Eh, don't mention it....well it was nice bumping into you...again..but I really have to go-" "Oh, yeah, that's ok. See you." "Yep. Bye." He watched as Mingyu went towards the cafeteria, and he settled on an opening of a wall. He thought of sketching Mingyu because no one who was around he knew. He looked up first at  the big tree, imagining Mingyu's smile. He smiled to himself and sketched away until the bell rang signaling class again. He quickly put away his notebook and headed to class. The teacher announced that if they drew a picture of a person, they could give it to them. Wonwoo already knew what he was gonna do with his drawing, probably hide it in his room forever and not show it to anyone, he trusted his teacher, so he didn't worry about how the teacher would rat him out to Mingyu. He heard girls gossip of how their inspiration is cheesy things Wonwoo cringes at. The final bell rang and he was ready to finish his sketch at home. 
 
He looked at his final art work, "perfect. Just like in real life." He smiled and put it neatly into his bag and got ready for bed. This time...not forgetting to put an alarm.