Chapter 7

This Is Who I Am

 

Secret Admirer?

Chapter 7 : Secret Admirer?

==========================

Arron’s Pov

“Guigui! Guigui!” I ran after Guigui.

I never thought that Xiao Xun would be such a person. And…Xiao Xun likes me?! And…I though she and Guigui is the best friends of all? Why did she did that to her! But came to think of it, she is quite pitiful too. Aiya! Arron Yan! What are you thinking about! Guigui is more important!

I finally found Guigui at one corner of the school. She was curled up. Hugging her knees and crying hardly.

“Gui.” I kneeled down beside her.

No answer.

“Gui.” I said again.

Still no answer.

“Gui, don’t be like that. Please.” I said to gently.

She still continued crying.

“Gui. Look at me, look at me. Please.” I said again.

Guigui lift her head up and stare at me with her big innocent brown eyes. I her soft silky hair gently.

“Look. Xiao Xun is not in good mood ok? Just ignore her and forget what she says. She does not mean it.” I said to her.

She buried into my chest and started crying again.

“Arron…I really don’t know what to do…i…I really don’t know.” She cried

“I always thought that she is my best friends and will not ever hurt me.” She cried harder.

“Its ok…its ok…stop thinking about this matter. It will be fine tomorrow.” I whispered.

“Really?” she asked me.

“Yes.”

“Promise.” She asked

“Promise.”

Guigui’s Pov

I walked along the lockers and saw Xiao Xun at her locker.

“Xiao Xun!” I ran up to her.

See , I don’t really blame her on what happen yesterday. I think she is only having a mood swing yesterday. But, Xiao Xun ignore me and walked away. Mybe she is just not in the mood now. She will be fine later^^ I unlocked my locker and an envelope fell out.

“What’s that.” I mumbled.

I kneeled down and picked it up up see what it was. It was a pink envelope with heart shapes on it. And there, it was written, To: Guigui. Hmm…wonder who wrote that. Maybe its Arron? I opened the envelope and read the content. It says: Dear Guigui. Hi…I have a crush on you since the starting of the year. I really like you and please be happy at all times. ^^ Love you always, your secret admirer. I stood rooted on the ground. Secret admirer? I don’t think so. It maybe one of Arron’s trick to make me happy. I guess I’ll have to ask Arron later on. I locked my locker and went to class.

I skipped to the place where me and Arron always meet up during lunch time.

“Arron!” I ran to him

“Hi Gui! Looks like your fine now ^^” he said.

“Yup^^ Anyway Arron, did you put something in my locker?” I asked him

“Hmm.. yea.” He said

“What you put in?!” I asked excitedly.

“Your textbooks. You forget to bring it to school.” He answered

“Anything else?” I asked again

“Nope. I don’t remember putting anything else in your locker.” He said.

“Ouh…”

“Why?” he asked.

“Oh..nothing. Come lets go eat! I’m famished!” I pulled him into the canteen.

Weird. If Arron did not put in the letter. Then who did? Secret Admirer? Who is that? THIS THING IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! Nevermind, that person will let me know who he is o when he wants to let me know who he is. Right now, I ONLY WANT TO EAT ><

==========================

Wakakakaka..GUIGUI HAS A SECRET ADMIRER! YAY. I finally updated ..xD But I’m not so happy. Cuz only 3 people commented for the last chapter. I thought I wanted 5! Nevermind. I hope to see more comments in this chapter! Thanks to: guiwang, hl and ~*Lollipop*~*Blackies*~ for commenting ^^ I expect to see 5 comments! If not, no update! And Arron will be with some other person if there is no at least 8 comments! Lol, so I expect to see more comments!