Chapter 3

This Is Who I Am

 

Romeo and Juliet. Her prince charming

Chapter 3:Romeo and Juliet. Her prince charming

===========================

“Xun Xun! Wait for me~~” I said as I run up to her.

“Walk faster then.”

“Aww..Xun Xun…don’t be like that.”

WELCOME TO MMS ACADEMY
Hope you have a nice day

YAY..we finally reach school!^^ I looked at my watch. It’s 8.45. I have 15 mins to get ready.
Yup. This is the school which I am studying in. I know. It’s HUGE. Isn’t it? Hahas.

“Dummy.I don’t want to be late. Quick.”

“DEAR XUN XUN! I AM COMING~~”

We went to our lockers to get the things we needed for class.

“Whao..xun xun. You sure have a lot of books. And music scores.”

“Yah.So?”

I rummaged through her locker. I found one book which looks quite nice. The title reads: ‘Romeo and Juliet’ what is this book. Sounds weird to me.

“Xun xun. What is this book?” I handed the book to her.

“Romeo and Juliet.”

“I can read you know.”

“Of course I know. Everyone knows.”

“I mean. What kind of book is this?”

“Love story. Romance. About two lovers.”

“Ohhh…I get it now. So what is it about? The title don’t tell me that this is a love and romance story.” I said dumbly.

“Two lovers love each other very much. But both parties’ parents object them to be together. So they decided to elope but for some reason. Juliet pretended to die and when Romeo know about Juliet’s ‘death’ he rush to the church and drank poison and died. When Juliet woke up, she saw Romeo lying died on the ground. And she used her lover’s dagger to kill herself. Tragic. The power of love is so strong.” Xiao xun said in a sniffing voice.

“Hmm..for some resons. I don’t know what you are talking about.” I said, scrtching my head.

“O_O Nevermind. You wont understand this story.” Xiao xun closed her locker

“Your correct.OMG..look at the time now! I got to go. If not Mrs Wu will put me for detention. See you later!” I shouted as I ran to class.

“See you.”

Xiao xun’s POV

I locked up my locker. Thinking of the story Romeo and Juliet. Romeo hah. Where is mine? All I can do is to wish him happy with her girlfriend. Is it because of the stupid reason? Just because he has a girlfriend? Or its because I love him too much. And cant bear to see him hurt. Life just . Sometimes. I really wish that I could just end my life.

“Good morning Xiao xun!”

I turned around.

“Oh..Arron. Good morning.”

“Where is Guigui? I thought she is always with you.” Arron asked me.

“Oh..she just ran to class, afraid that Mrs Wu will put her in detention.”

“Oh I see. Alright then. Lesson is starting soon. Why don’t we walk to class together?” Arron asked.

“Sure. Let’s go.”

==========================