Chapter 14

This Is Who I Am

 

I Will Always Be By Your Side

Chapter 14: I Will Always Be By Your Side [dedicated to kikiou4ever]

===========================

I cant believe that Guigui actually wanted a break up. She…She…she cant like Wangzi my brother. Cant she? Or can she? She…ARGH! Why did I even like her in the first place? I…is this what I want? A break up with her? Do I really love her? Or its just a stupid crush which I thought is love? Did I mistaken this stupid crush as love? ARGHH! I WANNAT GET THIS OUT OF MY MIND! I took out my phone and text Hebe. I don’t know why. But the first person that came out from my mind is Hebe. OMG, don’t tell me I have fall for her?! Suddenly, my phone vibrated. It was Hebe. She text back And she says: Yea, I’m not aslp yet. Why? Wad hppn? I quickly text back her. Few second later, she text back. It says: Okay, whr r u? I’ll cme nw. I text back and walked towards a bench near me. After a few minutes, I saw a figure running towards me.

“Arron!” Someone shouted.

I looked clearly, it was Hebe.

“Hey.” I said with a toneless tone.

Hebe sat down beside me.

“What happen?” She asked.

“Nothing…oh, your leg’s fine now?” I asked

“Yea…Wu mama helped me applied some medication on it and its better now.” She said

“Oh…” I sighed.

“Ok. What exactly happened?” She asked.

“Ehh..what medicine she use? How come you recover so fast?” I said.

“Arron Yan, don’t change subjects. What exactly happened? Is it about you and Guigui?” she asked.

“Ok, fine, I’ll say…yea…its about me and Guigui. WAIT! HOW YOU KNOW THAT?! YOU KNOW HOW TO READ MINDS TOO?!” I shouted.

“Yeayea. I know how to read minds.” She said. “What happened exactly?” She continued.

“OMG! YOU SERIOUS! YOU KNOW HOW TO READ MINDS!” I exclaimed.

“-_____- Arron Yan, I do NOT know how to read minds, I’m only joking just now.” She said

“Ok…” I said

“What happened?” She asked again

“Me…and Guigui…we…” I stammered.

“You two break up.” She finished off my sentence.

“How did you know? Seriously, I think you do know how to read minds.” I answered her.

“Arron Yan, I’ll tell you one more time. I don’t know how to read minds okay?” She said

“Ok.” I nodded

“I know because when Guigui returned home just now. She had no soul. Well, she was practically flying and floating.” She said

“Oh…” I said.

“Why did you two break up?” she asked again.

“I don’t know. She wants the break up. She was the one who mentioned it.” I said trying to stop my tears from falling.

“Arron.” She said softly.

“…”
I don’t know why but I was crying. Crying really hardly. My first time crying in front of a girl.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms around me.

“Arron, don’t cry okays?” Hebe said softly.

I don’t know why but my hands went up and hug Hebe too.

“Ok.” I whispered.

“Don’t ever cry again.” She whispered.

“I promised.” I said.

We let go of each other and looked into each other’ eyes. I moved my head towards Hebe and planted a my lips on hers. She kissed me back and hugged me.

“Arron, I will always be by your side.” She whispered

===========================