Chapter 11

This Is Who I Am

 

I like Her.

Chapter 11 : I like Her.

========================

[a/n] if all fo you didn’t read the last chapter, please go read it, cuz IT IS a chapter. Just cant think of what to put there, so I just put author’s note. ^^ Anyway, enjoy!

=========================

I walked back to my seat and sat down. Wangzi came in to class not long after. He walked towards and sit down in his seat. He turned to me and smirked.

“I like you.” He whispered

I stayed frozen like a statue.

“And I’m the one who put the love letter in your locker.” He whispered again.

What?! He’s the one who put the love letter in?!

“And I’m going to get you no matter what.” He whispered

What?! didn’t he know I am his brother’s girlfriend?

“Even if you are my brother’s girlfriend.” He said again.

How ridiculous can he get. I mean, I am 1 yr older then him and…he wants to be my…ARGHH. I’m not thinking of this anymore. I’m getting this of my mind. I looked at him. He smiled back, nonono, more like smirking. I shivered. AHHH! I want this class to end soon so that I can get the hell out here.

Mrs Wu come in talked a lot on how to improve our vocals and project our voice. But I have no mood to listen what she say. I’m thinking too much on what Wangzi had said just now. “Even you are my brother’s girlfriend.” “Even if you are my brother’s girlfriend” ARGH! Why cant I just get this sentence out of my mind? GUIGUI! WU YING JIE! STOP THINKING! I hit my head against the table.

“Guigui, whats wrong with you hitting your head against the table?” Mrs Wu said.

“N..” I was cut off by some people when I was about to explain.

“I can explain Mrs Wu. Guigui here is not feeling well and she had a bad headache. In order to get rid of the headache, she hit her head against the table.” The person said.

What?! What is this person thinking?

“Oh, then can you please bring her to the sickbay, since you’re her partner” Mrs Wu said.

“No problem.” He grabbed my hand and walked out of the classroom.

“Let go of me!” I shouted to him as soon as we get out of the classroom.

I glared at him fiercely.

“Aren’t you bored of the lesson so you hit your head against the table.” He said.

“NO!” I shouted.

“No? Or is it that you are thinking of me? Or is it my charming looks captured your heart.” He smiled mischievously.

“NO NO AND NO! Who would think of your ugly face.” I stuck my tongue out at him and stomped of back to class.

Wangzi’s Pov

I watched her stomped off. This is getting interesting…I put my hands inside my pocket and went back to class.

Xiao Xun’s Pov

“Hey Arron, I don’t think we can work on the music piece for this while. Cuz you know what happened and …” I said

“Haha, Ok, but be sure that you can remember the tune.” He said.

“I wont ^^”

“Hey,are you both couples? You both seemed to hang out with each other often.” Hebe asked.

“NO!” me and Arron shouted.

“O.O” then…Arron, you have a girlfriend?” She asked.

“Erm…” Arron scratched his head.

“His girlfriend is Guigui, your cousin.” I answered for him.

“Ouh..Guigui. be sure you treasure her. You will not know what will happen in the future.” She said.

“Eh..hahas… I will.” Arron said.

There is a weird look on Hebe’s face. She looked like she is planning something bad. Nevermind, I don’t care.

“Arron, I’ll go now, be careful.” I said to him

“Ok…? Bye” he said with a puzzled look.

“I guessed I’ll go too.” Arron said to Hebe.

“Okay.” Hebe smiled. “See you tomorrow!”

“^^ Bye!” Arron said.

Arron’s Pov

I walked out of the classroom and headed back home. What’ with everyone today? First is Xiao Xun acting weird, second is Wangzi sneaking outside Guigui’s locker, next is Guigui acting blur, then is hebe asking weird questions and now Xiao Xun called me to be careful?! What is she talking about. Soon, I reached home. I walked into my bedroom and plopped into my bed, thinking of all the weird events that happened today.

“I’m home!” Someone shouted from below.

I went down and see who is it.

“Wangzi.” I said.

“Yes bro?” he said.

“ I need to talk to you.” I said.

“Ok.” He replied.

We sit on the sofa and talked.

“So what is it?” He asked putting his bag down.

“Why are you loitering about near Guigui’s locker today?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He said.

“Really?” I asked with one eyebrow raised.

“Yup.” He answered.

“Ok. Then are you the one who put a love letter in Guigui’s locker?” I asked.

I don’t know why I asked that question but it just came out of my mind. I looked at Wangzi. He didn’t answer me.

“Is it?” I asked again.

“Yes.” He finally answered.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because I like her!” he stood up and shouted.

“But you know that she is my girlfriend!” I stood up and shout at him

“I don’t care. I like her.” He said coldly.

“Wangzi…” I said.

“I’ll get her no matter what.” He said.

“Wangzi…” I said.

“I will get her. And I will give her more happiness then you. She will be more happier with me.” He said and walked upstairs to his bedroom.

I couldn’t believe that Wangzi liked Guigui. This is ridiculous. Gotta talk to Xiao Xun. I guess that I should protect Guigui more now.

===========================

YAY.!!! I UPDATED! Thanks for commenting ^^ I want more comments ^^ I expect more kk? Comments are my life HAHA. JK.