Chapter 6

This Is Who I Am

 

The End Of Friendship?

Chapter 6 : The End Of Friendship?

======================

“Xiao Xun! I shouted as I ran up to Xiao Xun,

“Yes Guigui? How was your date yesterday?” Xiao Xun as she closed her locker.

“ Hehehe…it was…well…kinda romantic.” I said sheepishly

“Are you sure? I thought he put candles and especially made fireworks for you?” Xiao Xun said with one of her eyebrow raised.

“Ehh…hahahahas….Yea… he did that.” I blushed as I said.

“Hey, Guigui, cant chat with you now. I got things to do. See you later.”

“Oh..ok^^…see you!”

Hmm…Xiao Xun sure is weird today. Oh…nevermind. I’ll go look for Arron^^.

Arron’s Pov

I walked past the hall on the way to class.

“Arron!!!!”

I heard someone shouted my name. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

“Arron.^^ Miss me?”

Guigui. I thought. I pulled her hands away from me and turned to her.

“Gui^^ good morning.” I smiled at her.

“Good morning!” she smiled back.

“So how was last night? Have a good sleep?” I asked her.

“Of course^^” she smiled again

“That’s good^^”

“Arron, can we have dinner together today?” she asked me.

“Sure darling, anything for you.” I said as u pinched her nose.

“Yay^^ we’ll go straight away after school today…ok?” she asked.

“Kk..^^”

“I’ll go to class now^^ see you later!” she said as she peck on my lips.

“Bye^^”

I put my hands back into my pocket as I continued walk to class. I walked into class, and went to my seat. Xiao Xun is not there, weird. [a/n : Xiao Xun and Arron seat together in class] Then I saw a note on my table. I picked it up and read it. It says : Arron, I’m in the music room. I am thinking of finishing the piece today. Come here quickly when you see this note. Your friend, Xiao Xun. Oh..well..to the music room. Oh god. I just remembered… I promised Xiao Xun that I will treat her dinner today. Well… I guess I had to tell her I cant today.

Xiao Xun’s Pov

I hope Arron saw the note. I looked over at the clock. Its 2pm already. Hope Arron gets here soon. I went over to the pianos and sat down on one. I closed my eyes as my fingers ran through the keys. I played a song which is written by me few months ago. Its called Ku Cha. As I played the song, I could hear a knock on the door. I stopped the music and opened my eyes.

“Am I bothering you?” Arron said

“Oh…no…I was just playing a song.” I answered quickly.

“Oh..so..should we get started?” he asked.

“Ok..^^”

He walked over and sat beside me. He closed his eyes and placed his fingers on the keyboard and started playing. I followed him and closed my eyes to hear the tune. He played the introduction and even the chorus. But halfway, he stopped.

“Sorry. I cant think of anything already. I just…lost the sense suddenly.” He said to me.

“That’s ok. Maybe…we can play together?” I stand up and walk over to another piano.

“Ok.”

We closed our eyes and placed our hands on the keys and play the melody together. But halfway through the chorus, Arron stopped.

“Arron, why you stopped playing?” I asked him.

“Sorry Xiao Xun. Its already 5pm. I have a date with Guigui today…sorry…I cannot treat you dinner.” He told me.

“Guigui! Guigui Guigui Guigui! Everything you say is Guigui! Is she so good? She is not even fit to be your girlfriend! What about me? Did you notice me? After all these years? You’ve only know Guigui for 9 months and me? I am your childhood friend! How can you do this to me? Don’t you even realize I like you?”

“Xiao Xun…I….I didn’t know. I always treated you as a friend. I’m so sorry if I heard your feelings.”

“Arron, you don’t need to say sorry to her.”

A voice was heard. The person steeped out.

“Guigui!” Arron shouted.

“Xiao Xun, I never thought that you will do this to me. You surely break my heart.” Guigui said with tears in her eyes.

“Yeah…now you see it. Happy? I’m enough of you! You snatch away my love one!” I shouted to her.

“Really? I really did that? I thought you were my best friend!” Guigui said as she cried.

“Yeah I am ONCE your best friend. Your not my best friend anymore. Not anymore!”

“Oh…so your faking all these months huh.”

“Duh! You think I treat you as a friend? I think you’re a !” I shouted, trying to fight back my tears.

“Is that so? Well, in that case, your not my friend anymore too!”

“WU YING JIE! I HATE YOU! I WANT YOU VANISH BY MY EYES NOW!” I shouted as I cried.

Guigui ran out of music room crying.

“Xiao Xun…I cant believe your like this. Guigui! Guigui!” Arron said to me as he ran out chasing after Guigui.

I drop down to the floor. I hugged my knees and started crying. Is this the end of the friendship of me and Guigui? And the friendship with Arron? Why does all this things happen to me? God! I HATE YOU!

===========================

Whao…haix…friendship…haih….i’m so bad…*EVIL LAUGH* HOHOHO…what will happen between them? READ TO FIND OUT! Hahahas…kkays. I’m sad today…not much ppl comment.
I hope to see more comments with this chapter! Anyways. I’ve change the poster. Is it ok? All you all like the previous one better? Pls tell me!! xD..anyways…thks to pochacco and shally for commenting.^^ I wanna see more comments! Hehehehe..xp