Chapter 4

This Is Who I Am

 

Me!?...and Him!?

Chapter 4 : Me!?...and Him!?

============================

“So are you prepared for this term? I mean…it’s the first day of school of this term…isn’t it?” Arron asked me.

“Yea…time flies past. It’s already the last term of this year.” I answered him.

“I agree with what you say.I heard that at the end of this year, there will be a competition against all class.”

“Oh…is that so? But I don’t think I will ever get a chance. You know. To compete. Since I am only in the first year.” I said sadly.

“Haha...I’m also in the first year. So I guess we both are the same?”

“No. You will get chosen. Since your so talented. You can even play the piano better then the fourth year.” I said quickly.

“I’m flattered. Hahas. Those are just rumours. I cant play that good you know.” he said, “plus, I think I need more practice.”

“Oh..dont say that. I’m sure you can play really well.^^”

“Thank you! Anyway, is Guigui ok during the holidays?” he asked me

Guigui again. Guigui Guigui and Guigui. All he care is Guigui. What about me? Cant he see I love you more than that idiot? She doesn’t have the looks, the brain and most of all… she is too immature for him. I’m not saying that I hate Guigui. Guigui is still my best friend. That’s what I think now. At least.

“Xiao Xun? Xiao Xun?” Arron waved his hand before me.

“ Ermm…yea??”

“What are you thinking of just now?” he asked.

“Oh..nothing important. Just…erhh…nevermind.”

“Ok…”

We walked into class before the bell rang. Mr Zhuo walked into the class

“Alright class, how are your holidays? I hope its good. Anyway, you all should know that there is a competition at the year end. Which is only three weeks left. And unfortunately, we only can select 2 person. You all don’t need to be excited. Cuz I already chose who get to compete.”

“Teacher, don’t need to ask. Its surely Rainie and Mike right?” a girl from our class said.

“Oh…Mr Zhuo…although I have things to do on that day. I would try to compete.” Rainie said.

“Yea…me too…Mr Zhuo. I try to come on that day.” Mike followed.

“Miss Yang and Mr He. I’m afraid that you both are not chosen for the competition.”

“WHAT?!” Mike and Rainie both shout at the same time, “WHY NOT US MR ZHUO? I THOUGHT WE WERE THE BEST IN CLASS!”

Mike and Rainie is in the fourth year. Of course they are the best. In our class. They can sing, play and dance very well. But they are too proud.

“Yes.. you both were very good. ONCE. But now. I’ve found a better couple then you both. They are in the first year.” Mr Zhuo said.

“But…IN THE FIRST YEAR! How can the first year play better than us?” Rainie asked.

“Oh…well…I’ve observe them for quite along time already. They are really better then you both.” Mr Zhuo answered.

“So…Mr Zhuo, who is that two person? From the first year.” Mike asked.

“Arron and Xiao Xun.” Mr Zhuo said loudly.

WHAT?! ME…and….and…Arron!

“THEM? BA…HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rainie laugh loudly. “They can play better than us? They are only in the first year!”

“Well..they have mmore talents than you both I guess. Anyway. Class dismissed. Arron and Xiao Xun, you two can start practicing now.” Mr Zhuo said as he walked out of the classroom.

“Xiao Xun…am I hearing things?” Arron asked me.

“Ermm..I don’t know…?”

“I GET TO COMPETE!” Arron shouted loudly.

“Ermm..as a matter of fact..yes.”

“Yea! AND YOU TOO!” Arron said excitedly

“Haha..yea..^^Why don’t we practice now?” I asked him.

“Ok^^ lets go to the music room”

We walked to the music room. Two white piano was facing each other. We sat down on each piano.

“So…what song should we play?” I asked.

“Maybe…we should write our own song?” Arron suggested.

“Hmm..its a good idea! Can be considered.But..there is not enough time to complete one song.” I said

“if we put in effort. We can” Arron smiled.

“Ok…^^” I said

“I’ll come to your house today after school? To work on the song?” he asked.

“Ok..no problem.”

“Then its settled then.”

“Ok.”

Wow…Arron is coming to my house^^ I’m freaking happy now.

========================

Sorry…REALLY SORRY FOR THIS BORING CHAPTER! OMG…I cant believe I wrote Xiao Xun like Arron! Hahas..anyway…thks to all the people who had comment. Especially estee! She actually helped me! Hahas..i wont elaborate on what she had help, go to comments page and see. And while your at the comments page. Go comment! Come on.. a comment doesn’t take a long time right? Hahas…I’m happy that actually there are more people who comment on the last chapter^^ I hope there are more comments^^
Lastly..special thanks to : yan-` , estee , WaiWai and loveyou!! for commenting on my last chapter..^^ you all really rocks ^^ I hope I get more comments ^^