Chapter 1

This Is Who I Am

 

This Is Who I Am

Chapter one: This Is Who I Am

=====================

“WU YING JIE! YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW!”

“5 more minutes mum.” I said sleepily as I turned over to another side of the bed.

“WAKE UP!”

“Mum! I sleep late last night! Just for a while only..”

“Arron is here.”

I jumped up from bed quickly, “Where? Where?” I shouted.

“I knew this would work..HOHOHO.”

I look at mum unbelievingly. She is crazy.

“Hmph..naughty mummy.” I pouted.

“Aww..dont be like that…that’s the only way I can wake you up. Hehe .”

“Yea yea..by tricking my ARRON WAS HERE!”

“YEAH!”

“Mum..your childish.” I said.

“That’s the only reason why your also childish..^^you inherit it from me.” Mum said playfully.

“I am not childish!” I shouted.

“Yes you are..Arron told me that.”

“ARRON YAN YA LUN!!!” I screamed.

“Hey..stop screaming and get ready for school.” Mum nagged at me.

Mum can be unreasonable sometimes.

“It’s only 7am in the morning and you told me to get ready when school only starts at 9?”

“Hmm..since your up..just go get ready.” Mum smiled at me.

“Ok..ok..i loss.” I raise up both my hands.

“That’s my good girl^^” she smiled at me again.

That smile of mum creeps me up sometimes. I climbed up from my bed and walk lazily to the washroom. I looked into the mirror. Hmm..some black circles…need to sleep early today. Arron wont like this circles. Oh ya..I forgot to introduce myself. I am Wu Ying Jie, but everyone call me Guigui. Cuz I’m the weirdest of all in the gang and I acts like a ghost sometimes. You guys will get to know the gang later in..^^. You all may be wondering who is Arron. Well…hehehe…he is my bf…^^. You all will get to know him better later. I am 16 this year, studying in MWS academy, a private arts school. I’m specializing in drawing and singing. While Arron is specialize on only music. Well although we don’t learn the same things, but we do have the same home room. xD I think that’s all I need to say.

“WU YING JIE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE FOR SO LONG?” mum shouted from below.

“OF COURSE IS USING THE TOILET!” I shouted back.

That’s my mum who is VERY LAME. Not that I am rude but is that she IS childish and lame sometimes. Which I cant stand. But then. I inherit some of her childishness. Hahas.
I am brought up only by my mother,which means I only have one parent. My father left mum and I when I was 3 for another rich woman. I have not seen him or heard anything about him since then. Oh my. Look at the time. It’s already 7.15 am. Spent so much time on introducing myself. ==”

“WU YING JIE!” mum shouted again.

“COMING!!” I shouted back. Such a din so early in the morning.-.- should get going now. See you guys soon.^^

==========================

So how is it? Is this chapter good? Its kinda bad yea.. I knew that. Anyway. I’m so sad that no one comment on this story except for 2 person. The other 2 story also no one comment.
Makes me don’t want to get going..T_T..I’m still waiting for people to comment!! Sorry for the crappy chapter by the way. I know its bad.Anyway..COMMENT!! they keep me going!