Got lost

In LOVE with my bodyguard ❤

CHAPTER 8

 

I stomped out of the CEO office feeling crushed. I could hear thousands of voices screaming in my head, creating a noisy, buzzing sound that I cannot make out the words.

I punched the elevator button violently to express my anger as Mr Lee’s words replayed in my mind…

--------------------Minutes earlier----------------

“What is this?!” I asked in disbelief, half knowing the answer.

“I registered you into Kyung Hee University, so you will be starting as a first year there with a few Super Junior members next week!” His eyes glistened.

“Can I choose not to go? Or I could be a sports teacher there! That’ll be better!” I suggested hopefully.

“You are too young as a teacher. Isn’t it fantastic to go through school life again? Getting to have fun, date and study, reliving the teenage years…” Mr Lee drifted off into his own world.

NO! I just got myself out of a school! Now I have to go back to University? No way on Earth that is going to happen!

“I refuse.” I rebutted.

“It’s part of your job as a bodyguard. You can never guess how dangerous a place is behind those positive faces. “ He looked at me with horrid eyes.

*Face palm*… yeah right, as if students will carry a gun, and teachers will transform into monstrous creatures that bites people’s heads off. No actually, that’s true, teachers ARE monsters. But that’s not the point!

“Don’t worry about your grades; you will just have to watch over the members.” He ensured me.

Guess I can’t escape this anymore. He said I don’t have to care about study right?

“But you can’t expose your role as Super Junior’s bodyguard. So you will have to act like a normal university girl. This also means that you cannot use martial arts in front of people, to prevent them from becoming suspicious…”

--------------------End of Flashback----------------

 

I was so drowned in my thoughts that I did not realize where I was walking. So moments later, I found myself lost in this gigantic, maze like building.

I have always been bad at memorizing roads and pathways, and I have no sense of direction. Even short distances, will take me quite a while to memorize. Because of this flaw, I got lost in shopping malls for countless numbers of times. So I became very close with the staff members, due to the fact that I frequently visit the help desk.

This flaw has also affected me in many aspects of life. Like, for numerous times, I often cannot find my classes or even get lost on my way to school if my friends weren’t around. Which Is why I get bad report marks and fails in subjects (OK maybe that’s not the whole reason).

It also resulted in my friends waking up an hour earlier in the morning to especially come over to my house and accompany me to school.

So people who are close with me will always hold onto my arm or form some sort of attachment with me when going out, to prevent the problem of searching for me afterwards.

But now I’m in a foreign country, and dad is going away to Japan for a while.

What do I do?

Damn it, I should’ve asked the CEO to let one of his bodyguards to take me back. But I don’t know where the CEO office is now… stupid me.

I roamed around for a while, trying to find the elevator. But without much success.

 

“YAH! Big eater! What are you doing here?” I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

Of course there is only one person in the whole wide world that calls me that.

Kyuhyun stood in front of me smiling.

“I…” I was just about to reply that I got lost but realized that he is a jerk, which means that answer is going to get me into quite a lot of taunting. So I rephrased my sentence.

“I just got back from the CEO office.” I said , which is the truth.

“But that’s in the other side of the building! Did you…get lost?” He pretended to think for a while, then suddenly moved closer and narrowed his eyes.

I shrank back a bit to enlarge the distance between us.

“Hahaha! NO! Of course not! I’m just…” I tried to think of an excuse.

“Just?” Kyuhyun’s mouth lifted.

“Just ah…touring around the building.” My eyes looked away and pretended to scrutinize the walls.

He studied me for a few seconds, smiling as though trying to figure something out.

Then patted my head.

“Well, guess I’ll leave you to it then. And don’t forget to go back to the members, they went back to the recording studio.” Kyuhyun disappeared down the hallway.

“YAH!...” I shouted after him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the people who commented and subscribed!

hopefully u liked this chapter! planning to update tomorrow, as it is Christmas eve!!! ^^