Childhood friend!

In LOVE with my bodyguard ❤

Found this awesome pic of sooyoung, seohyun and sunny together!! XD

CHAPTER 9

What am I going to do now? I leaned against the walls.

Kyuhyun is a total airhead! How could he actually believe that I was touring around the building?!! Doesn’t he have any sense at all?

Cho Kyuhyun you idiot!!! @##&%*@$#@!!! I begin walking in the other direction while cursing him with every evil, distasteful vocabulary I could think of.

 

Suddenly I heard voices and footsteps coming along the corner.

“Hyun-ah, let’s go eat BBQ afterwards, my treat!” A female’s voice travelled into my ears.

“Yeah, ok unnie!” A softer voice applauded.

“Yah! What about me?” Another voice shouted.

“Lee Sun Kyu! You still haven’t returned those 40000 won you borrowed last time!” The first voice went angry.

And three girls walked into view. The first tall girl had long brown hair, she was gorgeous and cute looking at the same time with her chubby cheeks. The second girl had blonde short cut hair which suited her beautiful features. Both of these girls have bodies that looked like they just stepped out of a fashion magazine.

“ELLA!” The third girl screamed and ran to me with her arms wide open. She’s… OMG!

“SOOYOUNG! What are you doing here?” I opened my arms and we engaged ourselves in a bear hug.

“I told you I was working as a singer, this is my company!” She hugged me tighter.

“Sooyoung you shikshin! I can’t believe this is happening!” I shouted, my eyes filled with tears. It’s so wonderful to meet someone I know in a foreign country, especially under the circumstance that I was lost in the first place.

“Bumhead Ella! Why are you here? What happened to your studies at that martial arts school?” Sooyoung suddenly realized and asked.

“I stopped going there. Since I got a job in this company!”

“ARE YOU SERIOUS!! That’s awesome!! We’ll be working in the same company then! This is so cool!” Sooyoung jumped forward and pulled me into another hug.

“I know right! We’ll be able to meet each other more often now!”

“We can go eat self-serving sushi! And scare off those waiters by finishing half of their food on plate!”

Incase you have wondered. Sooyoung and I have known each other since intermediate. How we met was a quite weird, and unexpected story. Our first meeting was in a self-serving restaurant where I was having lunch there by myself. Sooyoung was at my neighboring table eating alone. We both took so many plates of food, that the staff there finally had enough and asked us to leave. Once outside, we begin complaining about the staff together. Through our conversations we realized that we go to the same school and how similar we are, and instantly became friends from that day on.

I snapped back into reality as I remembered something.

“Sooyoung-ah. Don’t forget about us!” The blonde hair girl said, looking a little impatient., trying to remind us that we had ignored their existence.

“Ella! These are two girls from my idol group, So Nyuh Shi Dae.” Sooyoung introduced.

“Hi I’m Seohyun. It’s really nice meeting you.” The taller, brown haired girl smiled shyly and shook my hand.

“Hey! I’m Sun Kyu, but you can call me my stage name, Sunny!” The blonde haired girl smiled and nodded.

“Hi! I’m Ella Lee! Is your group called Girls Generation in English? My friend is a huge fan of yours!” I even have a few of their songs in my Ipod to be honest, from my Kpop maniac friend Kristy.

“Really! That’s awesome! Tell her that we appreciate her support very much! Oh actually, I’ll give her my autograph as thanks!” Sunny said excitedly, and searched in her pockets for a pen.

“Sunny, save your time. I think her friend would want my autograph instead.” Sooyoung grinned evilly at Sunny and dragged me to the other side of the hallway.

“YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG!”

“Hyun-ah, wait and keep Sunny with you, ok? Unnie has something to ask Ella.” Sooyoung said to Seohyun.

 

As soon as Sooyoung made sure that our conversation wouldn’t be heard. She scooched over closer to me and rested one of her arms on the wall.

“So which Idol group are you working for?” Sooyoung stared at me with interest.

“Super Junior.”

“You are working as their bodyguard right? Since that’s the only job you would qualify for.

“You shikshin! I could qualify for a lot of top jobs if I want.”

“Yeah whatever. I wish you were our bodyguard though.”

“Me too! Some of those Super Junior members are so weird!”

“Haha really? Many of them are quite nice once you know them better. “ Sooyoung laughed.,

“That’s probably going to take me a while.”

“Wait, Ella. Are you lost again?! This is a pretty big building.” She suddenly got it.

Shikshin knows me too well! T_T

“Yes! Help me! Sooyoung! I don’t know how to get back!” I whispered miserably.

 

“Kyuhyun Oppa!” Seohyun stared at the sight of someone behind me.

Then an arm landed around my shoulder and settled itself into comfort.

“Hi Seohyun, Sunny and Sooyoung! Manager Noona is searching for you guys! You are friends with Ella?” Kyuhyun greeted them and looked at Sooyoung.

“Evil maknae! You better be nice to my Ella! Or you won’t be able to see sunrise tomorrow morning! “ Sooyoung gave Kyuhyun one of her killing glares.

I love you so much! Shikshin! Thanks for threatening him for me!!

“If you don’t get back to manager Noona soon, I don’t think you would even see sunset today.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Yah! Evil maknae! You are dead next time we meet! Bye Ella! Remember to call me! ” Sooyoung waved her fists in the air but got dragged away by Seohyun and Sunny.

Just before they turned the corner, Seohyun looked at me, my shoulder actually, with her eyebrows slightly frowning together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO to every commenter and new subscriber!! Im so happy you liked this fic!! ^^ Thank you so much!!! hope you guys liked this chapter!

also from today on im gonna try to add pictures for each chapter! X)

There will be action a bit later, since i need to get ella started in university first----which leads to those actions and drama bits XD

Just a question for you readers, im trying to decide on the mean girl in the univerisity, do u readers want her to be a celebrity or a fictional character (that is a trainee at an entertainment company) ? LOL spoiler much

Ok thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

p.s skip beat ep2 comes out tonight!! XD

USUAL ASK FOR COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS!! X)

going offline now. cant be on aff much today coz of family dinner hm :)