Moving into suju dorm!

In LOVE with my bodyguard ❤

 

CHAPTER 11

 

We finally reached the dorm on the 12th floor. (Assumes that all Super Junior members lives on the same floor.) Kyuhyun unlocked the door with his key and we walked in.

The living room was huge, even for all the members it had to support. An enourmous LCD television is attached to one of the walls, occupying a third of the space, with three white leather sofas surrounding it. Beside the TV there is XBOX, playstation, and every type of entertainment device you could imagine.

There was even a lounge bar with bar stools on one side cutting off the living room from the kitchen and the dining room.

Gasping at how luxurious this place is. My spirits lifted immediately as I realized I will be living here now.

Now that I think about it, this lavish room is a thousand times better than the messy, shabby dorm at Sapphire Blue! Maybe this job isn’t so bad after all…

“Hi Ella! Welcome to Super Junior’s dorm. I hope you will like it here!” Sungmin appeared from the kitchen and smiled warmly.

“Yes, thanks! I do like-”

“OMO! Ella is going to live with us??!!! Yay!!!!” Ryeowook closed the fridge door, ran over and hurled me into a big hug, with a large bag of frozen vegetables in his hand.

“Yes! But here, let me take that.” I hugged him back, then took the vegetables and placed it on the bench.

“You know how to cook right? Ella.” Ryeowook asked me with eyes full of hope.

“Back off! Wookie. Ella’s job is our bodyguard, not our chef!” Raising an eyebrow, Yesung gave Ryeowook a side glance, and detached him from me.

“No it’s alright.” I said with relief. Glad that Yesung has denied for me, since the truth is that, I actually don’t know how to cook. Ok don’t give me that stare! I have been speciallizing in martial arts starting from a young age, so of course there’s no time for me to learn cooking!

“Don’t worry about that. Here, take care of Ddangkoma for me.” Yesung handed me the turtle that he was holding this morning.

Wow, so this is why he stopped me from cooking.

“This is a very…”

Yesung looked at me intently, waiting for me to finish my sentence.

“Interesting pet.” I finished.

“What! You hypocrite! Who said just a moment ago that Ella is our bodyguard and shouldn’t cook? She’s not a babysitter either!” Ryeowook yelled.

“Ok, Ella don’t mind them. Come with me and I’ll show you your room.” Sungmin frowned slightly at the quarrel, while turning to me to place the turtle in Kyuhyun’s palms. Smiling warmly at me, he then took my hands and walked into the dorm.

 

We walked into a circular hallway with fifteen doors. Sungmin walked to the third door from the left, and opened it.

“Wow…O_O” My jaws dropped at the sight of my room.

The room was covered in a sea of pink. The wallpaper is pink, the shelves are pink, the pillows are pink, even the lamp is pink!... In fact, everything is so FREAKIN pink!

“I thought girls like pink, so I picked out all these furnitures, and changed the wallpapers! You like it?” Sungmin beamed enthusiastically.

“That is so thoughtful of you! I loved it!” I thanked him happily, feeling very warm inside. Even though pink wasn’t my favorite colour, it is very sweet of him to squeeze time out of his busy schedules re-decorating it for me.

“Whose shoes are these?!” A familiar voice spoke with high volume.

“They are Ella’s.” Yesung spoke.

“Huh?! What is she doing here?” This time I interpreted the owner of the voice, it’s Hyukjae.

“Ella is going to live with us from now on! Isn’t that awesome!” Ryeowook’s high pitched voice spoke.

“BWO?!!!!” Hyukjae yelled.

“Ok, let’s get out of here.” Sungmin sighed and smiled at me.

 

“There’s no way that I’m living with a girl!” Hyukjae tried making his point clear.

“She’s no ordinary girl, she’s our bodyguard.” Heechul rebutted.

“Hyung! She’s still a girl though! Don’t you realize how awkward it will be to live together?” Hyukjae said in disbelief.

“How is it awkward? Just don’t think of her as a girl.” Yesung said brightly as if it’s the best idea in the universe.

Yeah, thanks. Am I that unlady-like?T_T

“How is that possible?! Even if she’s flat, she’s still female! And I would feel uncomfortable doing things!” Hyukjae rebutted.

Ok that’s it! ME FLAT?! I have to admit that they might not be the biggest…cough* But they are certainly acceptable!

“Hyukjae, that’s a bit harsh.” The quiet Donghae suddenly spoke.

“Sorry. But my point is that it’s just odd having a girl in the house.” Hyukjae lowered his volume.

“Not to mention how dangerous it will be for her to live with us. We are guys after all. And in the bible it’s forbidden for a girl to live with a guy…no a bunch of guys! Lord please forgive my sin…” Siwon closed his eyes and clasped his hands together to pray.

“Yah! SHE IS A BODYGUARD! She’s got to be a hell lot more stronger than us or else she wouldn’t even get the job! You’d be in the moon before you can even touch her! And quit it SIWON! I am a free thinker!” Heechul fumed.

“Yeah, the gigantic amount of food that you pigged out has to have some uses.” Kyuhyun examined me with a thoughtful expression.

I glared at him. Did this jerk just insinuate that I am useless other than my physical strength?!!

“Better than some erted person who puts their arm around girls without permission.” I shot straight back at him.

“erted? Haha, there really isn’t anything on you to be erted about.” He checked out my body with a smirk plastered to his face.

This guy is seriously the BIGGEST JERK on this planet! How could he even say things like that to a girl!

“YAH!!-“ I punched my fist in thin air as I got grabbed on the waist, and dragged somewhere…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my dear readers! Sorry for the extremely late update since i just got back from camp. Camp was awesome! i got to swim with dolphins!! XDD

Btw did u guys see the 2011 gayo? think it was sbs where super generation did move like jagger! OMG SO HOT!!!! SPAZ*

anyway how did u like this chapter? i put ella in the third room for a reason, a sweet one too XD u will see later in the story as to why.

And everyone feel free to guess where Ella is dragged to? and by who? haha

Thanks! And please comment and subscribe!