Using me as an arm rest

In LOVE with my bodyguard ❤


CHAPTER 10:

I glared at the jerk beside me for a while, but it seems that he wasn’t a bit intimidated by the evil vibes I am sending him right now.

However Kyuhyun acted as if he didn’t notice, and kept walking with his arm on my shoulder.

So I decided to settle the boundaries more clearly with this dude. I ducked my head lower and tried to shake myself free of his filthy arm. But this intention failed as I felt his arm becoming more tightly attached.

“Jerk. Arm off. We are not that close.” I said grimly.

“You are one weird girl, you know that? Most girls would die to be this close with me.” Kyuhyun shrugged with a smile, still not removing his arm.

That’s because fan girls doesn’t know how much of a jerk you are!

“Aw… Sorry I disappointed you. Now could you please get your arm off!” I demanded with an apologetic expression.

“Not before you tell me how you ended up with SNSD instead of going back.” Turning his head to focus on me, Kyuhyun patiently waited for an answer with a smirk.

Oh no, not this topic again! I lifted my arm to check the watch, it has been a whole hour since I got lost, no wonder he’s curious.

Should I tell him? Maybe he will help me with the complicated roads around here. After all, I have to tell someone about my disability…

I looked up and kyuhyun’s smirking face came into view.

NO! ELLA! Are you out of your mind?! There is no freaking way this jerk with sympathize with you! Make up a lie!

“I… got a text from Sooyoung to meet up, took me a while to find her.” I tried my best to look casually into his eye, to cover up for the fact that I’m lying.

“Really?” He studied me carefully, trying to determine if it was the truth.

“Yes. Now could you take your arm off?!” I answered impatiently.

“When did I ever say I would do that?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Just then!”

“I changed my mind then. Since you are not devoted to your job at all.” He shook his head as though very disappointed with me.

WHAT! Not devoted? How do these two matters even link together?!

“Don’t just eat your words! Jerk! That is low!” I fumed.

“When did I say I was trustworthy?” He smiled cheekily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! thanks to the commenters and new subscribers!

Sorry for the late update, since i was thinking of the important plot for the story. ><

usual ask for subsribes and comments if u liked the story plz!!!!! :D

i will try to update as soon as possible.

thanks for reading!