Attacker

In LOVE with my bodyguard ❤

CHAPTER 14

 

“The first year uniforms are here. There are two different styles to choose from.” Donghae gestured me over to him.

“Wow…Are you sure these are uniforms?” I stared wide-eyed at the fancy clothes in front of me. They look like those clothes that you would only find in animes or cosplay shops. Never did I ever think possible that I’ll be wearing them in real life!

“Yeah, I’m sure. Go on, try them out.” Donghae chuckled.

“OK!” I said with excitement. All these years I’ve been watching dramas and staring with jealousy over the actors who gets to dress so beautifully, finally I could get a taste of what it feels like! XD

I walked over to the other side of the shop. It was quite dark outside as it was already night, and the lights in this shop are very dim, definitely needs some fixing.

*BUMP* *BUMP*

I suddenly heard footsteps behind me and swirled around.

It was only Kyuhyun.

“Why are you here?” I said with relief, lifting one of my eyebrows.

“This shop is pretty small. Couldn’t I be wherever I like?” He smirked.

“Fine, suit yourself.” Couldn’t be bothered to start a dispute, I looked at him before walking into the changing rooms.

There was no one in there, so I picked the one closest to me and locked the door.

While I was tying up my shirt, I heard footsteps sounding into the changing rooms.

It’s probably that jerk again. “Kyuhyun?” I asked.

No one answered. And the footsteps stopped. The light suddenly switched off, covering the room in complete darkness.

By this time, I was absolutely 100% sure it was Kyuhyun. He is the only person that would play this kind of lame prank.

But this time he is going to get it from me. I smiled evilly while I thought of my perfect revenge.

Opening the changing room door, I quickly rushed out and bended down.

As predicted, a person stood in front of me.

Kyuhyun, here is your reward for attempting a prank. X)

Smiling, I kicked out my right leg in the squatting position, straightening it while swirling my body on the ground, I made a full turn of my leg.

The plan was to trip him over. However my kick ended without contacting anything. There was no sound of people knocking over, nothing.

Odd. No one should be able to dodge this kick, unless they have professionalized in some sort of fighting technique.

“Who are you?” I stood up, examining the stranger in front of me.

The person wore black overalls. His fringe and the mask he wore nearly obscured every spot of his face, except for his dark eyes that shimmered in the few strands of moonlight.

Without warning, he kicked me in the leg, which I dodged by lifting my right leg backwards into the air.

He had obviously planned his next move, because as soon as I changed into that position, his arm flung towards my head.

Close move. But I managed to slip past that one by lowering my head below his arm.

As though he knew that I was able to dodge, his left arm punched at me as I stood up. However he failed to predict my next move.

I swung my right leg at rapid speed at him while I turned my head to dodge the punch. He was caught unguarded as he over concentrated on my upper body movements.

He tripped slightly at my sudden kick, but soon responded by jumping backwards, and stumbled further away from me. As he landed, his sleeve rolled up slightly, revealing half of what seems like a scar on his arm.

“What do you want with Super Junior?” I asked demandingly.

I ran over to lift off his mask, but he swung his leg at me, and as I dodged he quickly ran out of the changing room.

By the time I ran out of the store, he was already gone into the darkness.

 

“Sorry, I was definitely going to pay!” After changing back to my clothes, I apologized to the shop owner for running out with the shop’s clothes on.

Donghae typed out the password for his credit card, while the cashier stared at him with her eyeballs nearly poking out.

“I know it’s exciting, but you didn’t need to run out of the shop with the clothing tag still on y’know?” Kyuhyun smirked.

I ignored him. Should I tell them about that strange attacker or not?

That attacker is probably coming for Super Junior, maybe some crazy antis…no that can’t be, judging from his fighting techniques, he’s too professional to just be some anti fan.

Or he might be working for another company?

But why did he attack me instead of the members? That just didn’t make sense… I’m only a bodyguard, not someone important.

“Ella?” Donghae waved his hands in front of me.

“Eh? Yes?!” I snapped back from my thoughts. Just realizing that we are back in his car already.

“Is something bothering you? You’re frowning.” He looked at me with concern.

“Oh it’s nothing much.” I covered up with a smile. I’m not going to tell them at the moment, not before I figure out who the attacker is targeting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for so long...Hope you havent lost your interest. >< i've been on a hiatus and busy with other things.

And readers, school starts next week for me, so i won't be updating as much, but i'll try my best to update when i have time.

And big thanks to all the readers who has stuck with me and this story for the past months! I really appreciated your support!

Thank you and i hope you enjoyed this chapter. As i promised with some action in it X)

Please do give me feedbacks on how well you think the action bit is written, coz i simply dont know whether im bad at writing action or not.

cya next time :)