Shopping with Donghae and jerk.

In LOVE with my bodyguard ❤

CHAPTER 13:

 

“WHAT.IS.THIS.” Seated beside the table, Heechul glared at the plates in front of him.

“Uhh... Dinner?” I stated the obvious and snuck a look at the members.

“I seriously doubt that this is edible…” Leeteuk forked up the burnt, brown noodles off his plate and frowned.

“Ew! No way am I eating that!” Hyukjae shouted.

“Come on guys, don’t be sad! How’d you know it’s bad if you haven’t even tried it?” Yesung persuaded the others. Well said Yesung!

“Then you try it first.” Kyuhyun urged with a smirk.

“Fine, I will.” Yesung gulped, then bravely spooned up some red kimchi stew into his mouth.

He slowly chewed on it, and smiled. “See, told you it’s not that bad!”

“Really? Let me try!” Shindong ate a spoonful as well.

“Ok, maybe I’ll have a spoon.” Sungmin looked at them incredulously.

“It’s…cough…too…cough,cough…spicy!” Yesung’s face turned bright red as he started coughing like mad.

Sungmin’s hand with the spoonful of kimchi stew froze in mid-air.

Okay, maybe adding the whole bag of spicy sauce really is a bit too much.

“Girl! ARE YOU TRYING TO MURDER US?!! ” Heechul glared at me.

“Well, you forced me to make dinner…plus you never asked me if I knew how to…” I reasoned in a small voice.

“What’s wrong? I thought this was pretty good. Ella, your awesome at cooking!” Shindong gave me a thumbs up while chewing on the rice cakes.

“You think any food is nice!” Hyukjae pointed out.

“Guys stop picking on Ella’s food, if you don’t want to eat it, just order take out.” Donghae retorted for me.

Donghae you are AWESOME! Standing up for me when other members are complaining about my food.

I’m not trying to deny anything about the fact that I’m not good at cooking. But doesn’t these guys know anything about the basic courtesy at least?

 

While the others are busy on the phone ordering food. I went to the balcony to get some fresh air, however just to see Donghae standing there as well.

I walked up next to him.

“About earlier, thanks for backing me up!” I smiled brightly at him.

“It’s alright. The members were being too harsh. You don’t deserve to be blamed like that.” Donghae said, keeping his eyes on the night sky.

I looked at him from the side, Donghae’s sharp, angular face is slightly lit up by the moonlight, contrasted from the dark sky, so perfect it seems like a piece of artwork.

“Donghae oppa. Are you one of the members that goes to Kyunghee University?” I asked, remembering that school I was forced to go to is starting it’s new semester tomorrow.

“Yeah. Why?” He turned around to face me.

“That means we’ll be classmates, since I’m starting school there tomorrow! ” I smiled.

“Oh, that’s great. I’m guessing your going because the CEO forced you to?” Donghae asked while smiling at me.

Woah, how did he know?

“Uh huh. ” I said with a sad face.

“Did the CEO buy you uniform?” He asked.

“He didn’t.” There’s a uniform?! I thought this was university!

“Let’s go shop for it then. You’ll need it for tomorrow.” Donghae and I walked back into the dorms.

 

“Hyung, where are you and Ella going this late?” Kyuhyun asked, smirking. (very ertedly as I see it.)

“Why would you need to know? Stop thinking wrong!” I glared at him.

“How’d you know that I’m thinking wrong if your not thinking wrong in the first place? ” Kyuhyun’s smirk curved even larger.

Ugh, his smirk really annoys me!! If I could, I would love to punch his mouth into a crooked shape, so that he won’t ever be able to smirk again!!

“Kyu-ah, we are going to buy stuff that Ella needs for school tomorrow. You want to come?” Donghae asked.

NO. Donghae why did u ask him?!! I don’t want to go shopping with this jerk!

“Sure I’ll come! You’re going to Kyunghee? How did you even get in with that brain of yours?” He smirked.

“YAH!! CHO KYU HYUN!-”

 

“He goes to Kyunghee as well? Are you joking?” I asked Donghae, unwilling to believe that I’m going to the same school as that jerk!

Donghae parked his car in the parking lot and we all got out of the car, making our way to the uniform shop. Gay I know, I mean, what university makes their students wear uniforms? Wasn’t that the requirements in primary?

“Why? You excited that I’m going to be in the same university as you?” Kyuhyun smiled cheekily at me.

“Donghae oppa, please tell the jerk beside you that I wish he’s kicked out of the university.” I asked Donghae.

“I’m afraid your wish is invalid. Since we are needed to advertise for the school.” Kyuhyun told me.

“Kyuhyun stop annoying Ella already. Anyway let’s go in.” Donghae was finally fed up. He pushed open the glass door of the clothing store in front of us, and walked in.

I ignored the smirking jerk behind me, and followed Donghae into the shop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys sorry for the late update!

i was on a slight hiatus, as i decided to change some of the main plot of this fic.

just gonna let u in on a spoiler for the next chapter: there is going to be action in it! :D yes i finally get to write the action!

anyone care guessing what might happen?

if u like this fic, please subscribe by clicking that button, it won't cost you anything :)

check out my other fic: [What happens if the fire alarm goes off in Super Junior's dorm...]