Cooking disaster

In LOVE with my bodyguard ❤

CHAPTER 12

 

The arm started dragging me…

Instantly, I clutched my left hand on the arm that held my waist, and reached the other arm backwards to grab the person’s neck in a firm lock.

At the same time, I lifted my right leg and stretched it backwards to entangle with the leg of that person.

With a slight kick forward of my right leg, I tripped him and threw him to the floor.

I walked over to see a frowning Heechul on the ground.

SHOOT. I totally forgot about the fact that I am in Super Junior’s dorm right now and there are no intruders or bad guys for me to take care of. Guess I will have to restrain myself a bit from now on.

The thing is, I did that out of instinct, since it’s what I got taught in the martial arts school, and it already became a habit to be cautious of my surroundings every single moment.

NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN.<---says Master Ren.

Now look what I have done.

“I am so sorry! Heechul! I didn’t know it was you! Are you alright?” I quickly bend down and started checking if I had caused him any bruise.

“Do I look like I’m alright?! WOMAN! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!” Heechul fumed.

“Sorry! You were so sudden, you could’ve told me it was you. So I wouldn’t hurt you out of reflex reaction.” I apologized, lowering my head a little.

“WOMAN! YOU ARE OUR BODYGUARD-” Heechul begin.

“Wow! That was an awesome back flip!” Sungmin beamed.

“Now I get why you got chosen as our bodyguard. Good job Ella, good job.” Kyuhyun smiled cheekily.

“YAH! Maknae! You’re happy that I’m suffering?!” Heechul shouted at Kyuhyun with a death glare.

“Could you teach me that back flip sometime? It’s bravo!” Sungmin asked me.

“Yeah, sure I’d love to!” I smiled.

“You…Where the hell did that strength come from?” Hyukjae stared at me, wide eyed.

“Ella! As an apologise you will cook for the great Hee-nim!” Heechul finally stood up and pushed me to the kitchen.

EH! NOOOOOOO! I seriously don’t know how to cook!

“But…” I begin.

“No buts! And take your time, because I’m back in two hours from my schedules. So it better be something good.” Heechul demanded and strided out of the kitchen.

“But I’m your bodyguard so I’ll have to go with you!”

“Not now no, since we are going to a meeting with the manager.” Heechul refused.

“Ryeowook…” I turned to the man beside me.

“Ah, it’s 5 o’ clock already? I’m going to be late! Bye Ella! Good luck cooking!” Ryeowook instantly checked his watch and went out of the dorm with the rest of the Super Junior members.

“Wai-” I shouted my last cry of help.

Ugh, what should I do? Seems like I will have to cook now. After all Heechul is the one who forced me to cook. So he really can’t blame me if it taste bad?

 

Flipping through the cook book that I found in the kitchen shelves, and after checking the ingredients, I decided on the recipe of Jajangmyeon, kimchi stew and spicy rice cakes. Since there is ready-made kimchi and frozen rice cakes in the fridge already, so it probably won’t be that diffucult.

However after an hour or so, my ability to cook certainly proved me wrong.

“Damn rice cakes! Why won’t you untangle yourself?!” I cursed impatiently as I poked the sticky white blob that floated in the boiling water.

*PLOP* *PLOP* PLOP*

I turned around and ran over to the stove, only to see a bubbling red mess that overflowed out of the pot, causing the kimchi stew (supposed to be) flying everywhere!

“Hope that’s still edible.” I frowned at the clock, realizing that the members will be back soon.

I immediately closed the switch, and quickly opened the fridge to take out the spicy sauce for the rice cakes.

Ripping the bag open, i tipped the whole bag of sauce without a thought into the boiling rice cakes, and kept on stirring with the large spoon.

*BEEPPP* The smoke detector suddenly went off, giving me a large fright.

Fire? I turned around to check the kitchen.

“!”

Smoke was coming out of the pan with the Jajangmyeon sauce cooking in it.

I quickly ran over to switch the stove off, but slipped on something and fell head first onto the ground.

“OWWWW!” The pain hit me few seconds after I landed.

The sudden bump caused my head numbing pain, and the shut down of my brain as the pain vibrated through my head.

At that moment, the front door suddenly opened and footsteps sounded towards the kitchen.

Oh no! They are back already?I am not in a particularly cheerful state right now. This is going to be so embarressing for them to see me like this!

“Did you get hurt anywhere?” A smooth yet deep voice asked.

I opened my eyes to see a hot guy looking at me with concern in his eyes. Wait… His name? Right it’s Donghae, I remembered.

“I think I’m ok…” I attempted to stand up, but an overwhelming pain struck me, and I realized that my foot cannot move.

Seeing me cringe, Donghae bended down next to me and carefully lifted my foot.

“This is a pretty serious injury…” He frowned slightly, and helped me up to lean against the wall.

Next he brought out the medical kit from the cupboard, and took out bandages, cotton stick and medical solution.

Donghae held my foot, and started smearing the solution over my bruise.

“Uhh, it’s fine, I can do it myself.” I blushed a little, and leaned forward trying to take over.

“Ahh…” My head ached again as I tried to move.

“Just leave it to me.” He said while concentrating on my bruise.

“Thanks! That’s so nice of you.” I smiled at him.

This guy is so caring and nice to me even though we have only just met. I thought as I watched him gently treating my bruise. He gave off a heartwarming charm that is so mesmerizing it touches people’s heart. The feeling he gave me is so very similar to someone else’s long time ago…

“Donghae, where are the other members?” I suddenly realized that no one came in after him.

“I’m going to Taiwan soon, so the meeting doesn’t have anything to do with me.” He answered.

“What are you going to Taiwan for?” I asked. The CEO never said what I should do if the members split up going to different places.

“To attend a drama conference. Seems like the cooking didn’t go too well?” Donghae finished bandaging me, and chuckled at the disastrous state of the kitchen.

“Nope, well it’s Heechul’s fault that he never asked me if I’m good at cooking or not.” I shrugged.

He laughed.

“True. Well let’s clean this up before the others come back, shall we?” Donghae smiled and handed me a towel.

pic of our smiley fishy :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanking everyone for their support! XD

is this chapter too long btw?

Did people hear that two suju members are gonna be in wgm!! cries*
and one is already confirmed to be donghae! mbc should put other idols on, why only suju!

usual ask for comments and subscribers!