He stole my food?!!

In LOVE with my bodyguard ❤

CHAPTER 3

Dinner was served, and that jerk beside me is probably planning to go on with an empty stomach, because no matter how many times the airline hostess tried to wake him, he still slept like a pig.

I left the hot food on the table and got up to use the bathroom.

By God! The line was endlessly long. T_T

When I finally got back to my seat, the food containers are empty. O_O!!

THE HECK!!

I stared intently at the only suspect possible. However the jerk is 'sound asleep'.

NO ONE EATS MY FOOD AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!

"Jerk! Get up! I know you are faking it!" I shook him back and forewards with as much strength as possible at optimum speed.

He finally opened his eyes and stared at me with a weary expression.

"Hm? What happened?" He decided to carry on with the lie.

"You tell me what happened! Don't act like you don't know anything! Where's my food?"

"In my stomach?"

"What am I supposed to eat then?"

"Whatever you like? Shh...everyone's staring."

I looked around, and that's when I noticed that every single eye were focused on us.

"I don't care, you have to go ask for food!" Lowering my volume, I gawked angrily at him while pushing him out of his seat.
 


5 minutes later, he came back with packaged cup noodles.

"This is all they have left." He answered my gawking expression.

"If you think I'm going to let this go, then boy you are so wrong!"

Usually I wouldn't get so worked up with a stranger, but I had not eaten all day because of the sudden bodyguard job, now my food is stolen while my stomach is grumbling, all I have is a cup noodle and he is totally asking for it!

The jerk should be grateful that I didn't throw him off the plane.

"You owe me food when we get off the plane!"

"Hm." The jerk fell back to sleep.
...............

 


The moment the plane landed in Incheon airport. I got off the plane with the jerk following behind me, heading straight towards the Korean restaurant.

"I'll have kimchi on rice, seafood ramen and sushi combination please."

His eyes widened. "You sure your stomach wouldn't burst eating that much?"

I nodded in boredom.

"Aren't girls supposed to diet everyday and eat only salad?"

I shook my head and chewed happily on a chicken sushi.

The jerk's phone rang and he picked it up.

"Hae's having a little trouble with recording? He's got a cold? Ok I'll be there in 20 minutes."

He closed off the phone. "See ya next time, if we'll ever meet again. Big eater!" He turned his head to say bye and quickly ran off.

"Wait!" I called behind him but it was too late, he didn't even pay for the food!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last update for today. Thanks for the people who subscribed! Im still asking for comments and subscriptions please! haha XD