The Storm

Picture Perfect

Super Show 4 wrapped up to record breaking sales and attendance numbers. Because of that, Vogue Girl Korea decided to go a whole spread on Super Junior and all of its members in a whopping 14 page mini-magazine. I was the photographer in charge, and the massive photoshoot took close for 10 hours. We then had one week to complete it before going to press, and we were yet again pressed for time.

“Can you not come tomorrow?” Leeteuk asked, rubbing my shoulders as a massage. SM Entertainment was throwing a celebratory party for Super Junior’s success, but I had been working late every night all week.

“I wish I could,” I told him, rolling my stiff muscles in my shoulders. “But I don’t think I’ll be able to get away at all.”

I did have work all night. To be exact, the mini-magazine was completely finished at 3:34 am, and the staff dispersed, wound up with cups and cups of coffee. I chose to just stay in the office that night, and slept on the office futon because I was too tired to even make it home.

Mistake or luck? I didn’t know.

All I knew was that the door to the apartment was not locked when I got home, which was…strange.

“Hello?”

Thinking that Leeteuk was still sleeping after the party, I barged into the bedroom, and froze. He wasn’t alone.

“Nana!”

Taeyeon was scrambling out of my bed, a horror stricken Leeteuk by her side. Even though they both still had their clothes on, it was obvious that they had hooked up to some degree the night before. I couldn’t believe this and had not seen it coming at all.

“Nana, listen to me,” Leeteuk started urgently, struggling to get out of the bed. He looked pale, and I saw him close his eyes for a brief moment before continuing. “It’s not what it looks like. I just-”

“Did you kiss her?” It was a simple question, and his guilty silence answered it. I turned, already heading out of the room.

“Nana, wait!” he called after me.

Then, I got angry. “You broke the contract, Park Jungsu,” I yelled. “What were our two rules? Do not bring girls home, and do not kiss anyone else. What have you done?”

I pulled the ring off of my finger, and threw it at his feet before storming out of the house. This was unbelievable.

The afternoon, when he was at schedule, I went in, packed a few bags, and moved out of the apartment.


[A/N]: Hate me, whatever. Actually, it's going to be all okay, trust me. Probably. I totally don't hate Taeyeon btw.