Christmas Short: mistletoe

Hide and Seek

 

“YAH! Who’s idea was it to wear matching ugly Christmas sweaters!” Moonbin whines as he came out of the room wearing a red Christmas sweater of a t-rex wearing the same sweater. Rocky and Sanha fall on each other laughing at him, even though they are wearing the same sweater as well.

“It was I, so stop complaining already” Minjee crossed her arms close to his body smirking at his suffering. Moonbin continued to sulk in place while next door Eunwoo exits the other room patting down the same sweater to tidy his look.

“Ooh, Eunwoo, it looks great!” Minjee walks past Moonbin to Eunwoo, complimenting him. Moonbin scoffed at Minjee’s sleaziness towards him or jealous that she didn’t fatter him one bit compared to Eunwoo and everyone else in that matter.

 Eunwoo cracked a small smile on his emotionless face from watching Minjee get excited that he’s wearing the sweater. Moonbin bit his lip.

“Come on… Do you actually like wearing this?” Moonbin confronts Eunwoo, Eunwoo looks down at the sweater and back at Moonbin blankly.

“It’s okay” he scoffed once again, in the past normally it would be Eunwoo refusing to do such ‘childish’ things together, but since Minjee is in the picture the tables seemed to have turned who giggled at Moonbin’s defeat.

“YAH, why aren’t you guys decorating yet” MJ storms in with a giant winter coat covered in clumps of snow that have fallen on him over time. They all agreed to split up for the outdoor and indoor decorations and in the end resulted in the youngest staying in the warm house while MJ and Jin Jin were forced out in the cold.

Everyone inside started to unpack the decorations while MJ frustrated dragged Sanha out along with him as he was the closest to him and he needed an extra hand.

With Christmas carols playing and the heater on, progress has been made, what was left was the star on the Christmas tree. Minjee walked over to the tree with the star in hand, inspecting the tree to find the right spot to reach near.

“You’re not going to be able to reach it” Moonbin commented as Minjee bounced up and down on her tippy-toes around the tree with the star in her hand, she ignored his commentary and continued to jump for the top of the tree that she was inches away from.

Eunwoo smirks and made his way to her, Moonbin quickly grasped his arm and jerked him back, well aware of what he was going to do. Eunwoo looked back at him stun by his sudden actions but Moonbin didn’t care, there was no way he was going to watch Eunwoo put Minjee in his arms. Moonbin glared Eunwoo as he started walking forward but Eunwoo relayed his actions and stopped him too.

Tension was in the air… but only they were aware of it.

“HERE WE GO HAHA” the boys stop their glare showdown as their heads slowly turned to Minjee’s direction where she was successfully putting the star on the tree with no struggles. Eyes shifting down to Rocky who has his arms wrapped around Minjee’s legs to carry her up high enough.

Minjee and Rocky beamed at each other as they cheered.

Moonbin jerked his arm off Eunwoo’s grip who only then got out of the saddening trace.

“And that’s it! Oh wait! I almost forgot” Minjee ran to the pile of empty Christmas boxes and searched in every one until she found what she was looking for. “THERE” her arm shot up to reveal the mistletoe.

Moonbin and Eunwoo choked on air, Minjee’s eyes wandered for the perfect spot and the front door was her perfect spot. After hanging it up, Rocky made his way to take a look at it. Instantly two figures charge behind him and shove him out the house along with Minjee. The two figures stumble until they caught balance on the frame of the door.

Moonbin and Eunwoo look at each other relieved, panting by the short run. It only took them a moment before their smiles faded and they finally look up. MJ and Sanha broke out in laughter.

“HAHA you guys have to kiss now!” MJ cackled, the dumbfounded boys look down to each other, eyes filled with fear. Moonbin swallowed, but Eunwoo pushed away from the mistletoe, not daring to do it. He watched everyone as they awe in disappointment and walked away to set up a fire.

Moonbin rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed as the rest pushed him away from the mistletoe so they don’t get caught underneath it together, even Minjee, considering that he was actually going to kiss Eunwoo.

 

 

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/UPVOTE :)

 

THANK YOU