Chapter 3

Hide and Seek

The bell chimed and class 2-B took their leave early while Minjee and Moonbin had to stay behind to clean. Minjee sat in her seat quietly with the incident still replaying in her head.

“HEY!” Moonbin slammed her desk with a spray bottle and rag, Minjee jumped in her seat with her soul nearly escaping her body. When he found out it was Moonbin’s that scared her she glared at him already annoyed at him for getting her in trouble (even though it was partly her fault), she took the spray bottle and rag without saying a single word to Moonbin and began to clean. She stood up onto the desks and sprayed the windows because the top of the windows where to high for her to reach when she was on the ground and Moonbin was too big of a jerk to help her.

The lazy Moonbin on the other hand swept the floor because it was easier for him to do and that he enjoyed to watch Minjee struggle. While he had to sweep near Minjee something caught his eye that made him blush for a split second before teasing her.

“Pull your skirt down” Minjee scoffed at Moonbin’s comment as he pretended to keep cleaning,

“Mind your own business” Minjee hold onto her skirt while hiding her red face from Moonbin, he chuckled to himself as he can hear by her voice that she is embarrassed.

“Well I was until you flashed right in front of me” Minjee took a deep breath to calm herself down, once she did she turned around with the spray bottle in her hand and sprayed it in his face, ruining his victorious smirk ’s. Moonbin coughed and walked around the room blind as a bat attempting o find something to clean his face with while Minjee laughed aloud at his hopeless struggle.

Minjee soon after watching her entertainment came to the rescue as she grabbed a packet of tissues out of her bag, at this point Moonbin was able to open one of his eyes and was about to grab the tissue until she pulled it away.

“Not until you apologise” she condescended. Moonbin attempted to snatch it while she was off-guard but failed countless times as she had the upper-hand with clear eyesight, he ended up tripping over the leg of one of the desks and fell forward when trying to run after Minjee. He quickly caught himself right in front of Minjee having their faces only inches away, both of their hearts raced of the close call of them both falling together.

Minjee was caught off-guard and Moonbin slipped the tissue out of her hand before walking away with a smirk back to his broom. Minjee remained frozen, she stupidly felt tricked by Moonbin’s little game he planned and scoffed it off.

 

The sunset making the room glow orange and the two students were nothing but black figures to one another when they packed away the cleaning supplies. When they exited the room Moonbin and Minjee glanced at one another before Minjee walked away down the hall to go home, Moonbin stayed for a bit and rested his head on the wall opposite their classroom to watch the sunset even though it was blinding him.

 

 

The next day, Minjee walked into the school building off to her class when a voice creepied up behind her, “MB’s Gfriend~” she turned her head to Moonbin’s annoying friend, MJ, so that’s what she had heard from others. To Minjee, he had an annoying smile and his over exaggerate even about the littlest things that irritates her a lot, and to top it off he wears an irrelevant sweatband that ‘helps’ part his hair, ‘ever hear of hair spray’.

 

MJ continued to walk with Minjee and babbled about stupid nonsense that only he could understand, of course Minjee was dreading it as she continuously rolled her eyes as every rhetorical question he asked. When they reached their classroom she felt so relieved as she had been waiting for an excuses to block him out, however, her wish could not be granted as MJ grasped onto her shoulder and continued to walk by making her die inside.

“Where are we going?” Minjee asked while trying to loosen his grip,

“you’ll see” he grinned while Minjee continued to glared at him and sigh in distress. They stopped at the front of the door of classroom 2-A that was right next door to theirs. MJ scanned the room with Minjee still in his arm even though he released his grip on her.

“Aye Guys!” he called out to the group of three boys at the front of the room near the window, two of them looked up while the other kept his eyes on a book he was reading, he did however glance over after his friend made a second announcement.

“She’s going to be eating with us today, okay?!” he loudly beamed. Minjee looked at him in shock by that sudden announcement she looked over to the classroom with majority of the class staring back at her. She felt completely embarrassed and confused, why out of all people it had to be her, she just wanted to hide from those two nut jobs that kept interfering with her life.

As they were walking back to class Minjee was still dumbfound about MJ’s careless actions and scoffed as that was the only thing she could do. When they walked into the room Moonbin was already there with his close friend, Rocky, waiting for MJ to arrive, they took notice of Minjee attitude and glanced over to MJ curious yet confused on why they were together.

“She’s just being a bit moody this morning, it could be the time of the month” he whispered, but loud enough for Minjee to hear. His comment infuriated her making her swing her bag and hit him in the chest, MJ reacted shocked and startled as if he was the victim,

You are worse than the time of the month! And if you think I’m going to be eating lunch with you and your friends, you’re way off” she whisper-shouted back with threatening eyes, she was a lot shorter than him yet he, Moonbin and Rocky felt her scary vibe. No one has ever agitated her that much before for her to do that. Minjee can be an intimidating person but she had never put it to practise like that before, all she wanted was time to herself to study, not time for people that think life is a joke.

 

 

Not much of Eunwoo... yet ;)

Any ship names yet?? Does this chapter question your thoughts of Minjee's heart???

 

Comment, subscribe and upvote :)

 

Thank you.