Chapter 8

..FriendLove..

 

Story from Hebe//FriendLove 3//

“Hebs…” Aaron called me as I stopped reading. I looked up to see him.

He stared at me from his seat.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing,” he shook his head and turned to the piano in front of him. But he didn’t practice. He just stared at it.

I looked at him confusedly. I got across the music room that was empty already to reach him.

“Why don’t you practice again?” I asked. “Is there something bother you?”

“Hebs…” he started. “You think, what is Gui Gui doing now?”
My heart was pain when heard it.

“I don’t know,” I answered. “But I’m sure she’s okay now,” I gave him a weak smile.

He closed his eyes. “Is she? But..what if everyone still bully her in college? Does she have someone to save her? She always tries to be strong, overcomes everything by herself. But I know she was weak inside…”

His words made my heart became more pain.

“Does she have friend there? Is she okay going home alone? No one disturb her? How was she now? Is she sad Happy? Does she miss us?”

“She does miss us,” I ensured him.

He looked at me. “I’m glad you’re here…if you’re no here…I don’t know I can survive or not…”

My heart jumped when heard that, but suddenly fell when he closed his eyes and started to play a song. The song that he made for someone…

God…why did I just realize? He made it for Gui…Gui?

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“I’m sorry, Gui…I gotta go now,” I said to Gui Gui.

I was about to hung up, but she stopped me. “Wait, Hebs…how is Aaron?”

My heart started to beat fast. “Umm…he’s practicing now. He seems so busy…”

“Oh…it’s okay,” she was heard so sad.

I sighed when she hung up. I lied to her again. I really didn’t want, but if I told her the truth, she will be more hurt.

I entered the music room where everyone was practicing. I glanced to Aaron who was playing the piano in the corner. He had changed since three months ago. He never smiled again. He wasn’t warm anymore, but cold. I didn’t know why, because he even seldom talked to me.

I walked approached him as he stopped playing.

“Aaron…I just called Gui Gui…”

I saw his face changed become sad.

“Umm…she asked me about you. She wondered why you never contact her again…” I continued.

Instead answered, he continued practicing.

“Aaron…” I called him again.

“Don’t disturb me. I’m busy,” he said coldly.

“But…Gui Gui…”

“I’m busy, Hebe…can’t you stop pestering me just to talk about her?” he turned to me as he stared at me. No warmth was in his eyes anymore. His eyes were like dead.

“Aaron…Gui Gui…” I tried to explain but he interrupted me.

“I said stop talking about her,” he answered me in a cold tone.

I couldn’t stand it anymore.

“Why? Why I must stop talking about her? What’s wrong with you? Why do you change? She is our best friend! You even never call her again in these three months? Why? She waits for you, do you know it? Since when you become like this? I think you really care about her?” I shouted, didn’t care about everyone that was staring at us.

He stood up. “Stop act like you know about my feelings! You don’t know everything! You can’t understand what I feel right now!” he shouted back before he walked out from the room angrily.

I stared at the spot he disappeared as tears fell down on my cheeks.

He wasn’t my Aaron anymore…he had changed…

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Since that incident, Aaron and I never talked again. And I couldn’t contact Gui Gui anymore, because my schedule became more full than before until now, when the show had ended. I hoped she didn’t think that I forgot her already.

This day I and Aaron will come back to Taiwan. This is the best day ever after one year, because suddenly Aaron was back to be the usual Aaron. I wondered why. But everything the reason, I felt happy he didn’t be a cold person anymore.

“Hey…Hebs…pack quicker! I don’t want we’re late…” Aaron said, remind me for the tenth time, made me annoyed.

“Ei…you better help me than just kept disturbing me!” I protested as I threw some make-up to my hand bag.

“Okay…okay…” he smiled then helped me to pack.

Just took a half hour, we were already. We drove off to the airport, after bid goodbye to everyone. They are the awesome orchestra. I didn’t regret I came here.

“Eh, Hebs…you don’t call Gui Gui, do you? I want to make this became surprise for her,” Aaron asked when we finally arrived at the Taiwan after a long flight.

“Mmm…” I just answered that since I was really tired.

“Good!” Aaron said happily. “Now…let’s go to her house!”
He took my hand and led me to out from the airport, but I stopped him.

“Ei! We just arrive! We’re even still in the airport!”

But he just ignored me and dragged me enthusiastically.
I sighed. Why did I never realize before? He was always happy when he met her…

We stopped in front of Gui Gui’s house. He paid the cab and we were out. I was glad he let me to put my luggage and his to our house first. At least I could take a bath before came here.

“You think…is Gui Gui home?” Aaron asked.

“I don’t know. But her house seems so empty,” I commented as we noticed her house carefully.

“Maybe she’s not home…” I said after sure that her house was empty.

Aaron looked so disappointed. But suddenly smile appeared in his face.

“Why don’t we wait for her? Just a few hours…that’s no matter. She has waited for us for years…” he said.

I nodded. He was right…

But we never expected we will be welcomed by something that was so shocking…

...................................................................

Update!
Hope you like it!
Please comment!!!

*Announcement*
My new story:
My new story:
=One Thousand Stars=
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/cArn_berry/
MUST read it, okay?
^^