Chapter 6

..FriendLove..

 

Story from Aaron//FriendLove 2//

Before read this chapter...
I just want to inform all of you...
First...
I want to tell that this is GuiLun FanFic
I just can't hold it anymore!
Sorry if you are disappointed...
But I'm a huge GuiLun fans...
Honestly...I never like BeBu and I start to not like GuiWang since he getting closer with Xiao Xun...
(Sorry...I don't mean to...I just try to explain...)
Second...
If you don't like to read GuiLun story, you can stop reading this story now...
I won't force you to continue, although of course I will feel so sad because I lose my reader...
And I will be happy if you want to continue!
And the last one...
For everyone who want to stop reading, I just want to say thank you because you've read this story until this chapter.
Sorry if you're disappointed...
And for everyone who still want to continue reading, thank you very very much!
I promise I'll give you my best!

Here this chapter...
Hope you like it!

..........................................................................................

I entered the school with my heart was mess. I still couldn’t forget about yesterday. And I didn’t know how I must face Gui Gui now. I felt really angry, although I didn’t know why.

“Aaron!”

Hebe was the one who shouted my name. I knew her voice too well.

I turned around and waited her to walk together.

My thought about Gui Gui bothered me again. No! Why must I feel like this? I didn’t have mood to do anything, even just speak or smile. What was wrong with me? I felt really angry? Unhappy?

“Um…Aaron?” Hebe called me.

I turned around as Hebe asked me, “Why are you so…silent today?”

Why? I also didn’t know. Then I just could shake my head. We continued walking until her voice came.

“Hey Aaron! Hebe!!!”

She, the one who made I couldn’t sleep all over the night.
“Hey, Gui!” Hebe smiled to her.

I stood there, didn’t greet back. I just felt…my anger was built inside me when I saw her smile, because it made me thought when she was with that-strange-boy-who-I-don’t-know. The feeling of wanted to kick something just came inside my heart when I thought if they chatted, and she smiled to him. Ugh! Were they really that close?

Suddenly Hebe elbowed my stomach. I pretended not understand what did she mean and looked at the other direction, ignored them.

“Hey…Aaron?” Gui Gui patted my shoulder. “What’s wrong with you?”

What’s wrong with me? That was you who made me felt like this. This all was your fault!

She gave up when I didn’t answer her and then turned to Hebe. “Did he drink medicine wrongly or what?”

Both of them shrugged their shoulders.

Suddenly Gui Gui smiled. “I watched your performance yesterday! That’s great!”

“Thanks!” Hebe smiled back.

But I wasn’t like Hebe. Instead felt happy, I felt my anger exploded when heard what she said. She wasn’t there when we performed. She was with that boy!

“You watched it? I think you had fun outside?” I said harshly before walked away.

Gosh! What did just I say? I never ever talked like that to Gui Gui. But I just couldn’t hold it anymore. I felt angry. Really angry. More than yesterday. What was wrong with me?

“Wait! Aaron!” Hebe grabbed my arms. I turned to her.

“What?”

“What’s wrong with you?” she asked. “Your act is so strange! Are you angry? Why?”

“I’m not angry,” I denied. I didn’t want she knew.

“You’re angry. To me? Or to Gui Gui?” she asked again.

“I’m not angry.”

With you, I wasn’t angry. Really, I didn’t lie.

I continued walking. I didn’t want to continue this conversation.

“You’re angry to Gui Gui, right?” suddenly I heard she shouted. “You’re angry to her just because she has another guy who is so close to her except you! Are you jealous? Do you know that you’re so childish? You can’t forbid your best friend to have boyfriend!”

When heard that, I felt my boy froze just too sudden. Her words were like hit me rightly.

I admitted I felt angry when I saw Gui Gui was with that guy. But I didn’t know…was I really jealous?

‘You can’t forbid your best friend to have boyfriend!’
She was right. I couldn’t. But I couldn’t stand when I saw Gui Gui was with another guy. All over this time, I was the only guy who was close with her. I didn’t want another guy beside her.

Was I really jealous?

………………………………………………………………………………………………

I hide myself behind the wall. I watched her waited for me. I was the one who asked her to wait for me all over this time. Never ever let her go home by herself. Always want to protect her. I didn’t know since when.

At first I met her; I thought she was like the other girls, chased me all over the time. I just kept watching her was bullied by everyone. I didn’t know why I must watch her. Even I didn’t save her, I always watch her. Sometimes I felt so stupid, didn’t save her at that time. She needed help, even she didn’t tell. She wanted someone to protect her, even she didn’t admit. Because of that, I always wanted to by her side now, protect her. Maybe that was the reason? Because I felt regret. Maybe…?

That day was still stuck in my head. That day I met her on the rooftop. That day was like magic that changed my life. That day was the best day ever. The day I first talked to her. That day was day that gave me chance to get closer with her.

Ten minutes and I still just watched her. I walked one step before I stepped back. I couldn’t face her. I scared. I scared with my own feeling.

Thirty minutes…one hour…two hours…I still hide myself, and she was still waiting.

Gui…why did you still wait for me? Why didn’t you just leave me? You gave me hope…

I shook my head. What hope? My fear became bigger, bigger and bigger.

I waited again. One hour passed again but she still waited. Must I show up?

No! I couldn’t face her. I felt weird when I was with her. What was this feeling?

The rain started to pour. She glanced at her watch, and then started to walk away. Did she give up? Did she decide to stop waiting?

No…she entered the school. She ran from one floor to the other floors. She looked from one room to the other rooms. I just followed her from behind, until she was out from the school.

I walked right behind her as she walked slowly. Was she crazy? She even didn’t bother the rain made her wet. I took off my jacket and was about to shelter her with it, but I cancelled it. I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t.

I stopped when she stopped. I saw she laughed and then I saw the tears out from her eyes. I felt my heart was hurt. I raised my hand on the air. I wanted to comfort her. I wanted to hug her closer and said ‘I’m here’.

Gui…why did you cry?

I was stupid, wasn’t I? I still hide and just followed, even until I saw her entered her house.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

I sat silently on my seat, ignored what Teacher Ren explained. My thought flew to Gui Gui. I still couldn’t face her even one week had been passed. One week I avoided her. One week I watched her waited for me before I followed her walked to her house. One week my heart was lonely. One week I didn’t saw her smile. One week I acted so stupid.

“Miss Tian and Mr. Yan, the principal looked for you,” Teacher Ren’s voice snapped me out from my thought.

I stood up and walked out. Hebe followed me and we walked together. Somehow I felt guilty. I treated her so bad in this one week. That wasn’t her fault.

“Hey, Aaron, you think why the principal look for us?” she asked me.

“I don’t know,” I answered honestly.

“Hebs…” I called her.

“Yes?”

“I’m sorry,” I apologized.

“What?”

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. You’re right…I’m so childish…”

She shook her head. “It’s okay…the person whom you must apologize to is Gui Gui…she was so depress because of you!”

“I…” I couldn’t answer. Apologize to her? I even couldn’t face her.

“Must apologize!” she said.

I didn’t answer. And we didn’t talk anymore until we reached the principal office. When we entered, there were already some of people there.

“Good morning,” we greeted.

“Come here, come here…let me introduce two of you.”

“This is Mr. Yan and Miss Tian. Mr. Yan, Miss Tian, they are from Wizard, the famous music school in Europe,” he said.

“Nice to meet you.”

“Mr. Yan, Miss Tian,” one of them said. “When we saw your performance last week, we’re so attracted by it.”

“Thank you,” Hebe said and bowed once again.

“We just wonder…if two of you want to join the show that we will hold two years later,” he continued.

“Both of us?” she asked unbelievingly.

“Yes!” he said enthusiastically. “If you agree, your flight will be ready next week.”

“Our flight?” I asked immediately.

He nodded. “Yes…the show is two years later, but two of you must prepare everything in these two years…”

“You mean…we must leave?” I stuttered. Leave? No…I didn’t want to…

“Of course, Mr. Yan…do you object it?”

I turned to Hebe, wanted to know what she was thinking. She looked really wanted to go. Her eyes…filled with hope…

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Hebs…are you sure with our decision?” I asked her when we out from the principal office.

I agreed. I knew I will regret it, but I couldn’t let Hebe lost her hope.

“Of course! This is our chance, Aaron…”

“But…what’s about Gui Gui?” I asked again.

Gui Gui…I didn’t want to leave her.

“Ummm…that’s…I think she will understand…”

“She will understand, but is it okay to just leave her alone here? Can’t we bring her with us?” I asked, frustrated. What if everyone bullied her? No one could protect her…

“You know Aaron…we can’t…”

I sighed. I knew we couldn’t…but…couldn’t we do something?
“I don’t want to leave her…” I said honestly.

I kept walking, didn’t bother to look around. I couldn’t explain my feeling now. I didn’t want to leave her…I didn’t want to leave her…I didn’t want to leave her…those words were repeated in my mind.

I didn’t want to leave her…

I never wanted to leave her…

………………………………………………………………………………………………

I knew I will regret it.

Tomorrow is the day I must leave. But we still haven’t told her. And now…Gosh! Why I must say to Hebe that I’ll be the one who will tell Gui Gui?

Hide myself when she was waiting for me and followed her from behind became my daily routine. Even I couldn’t send her like usual, I was happy enough could still protect her secretly. And somehow I felt happy when watched her waited for me. She never gave up. Why did she never give up? Was that because…

Another thought came in my mind. Don’t care she always waited for me, I was going to leave her tomorrow. I couldn’t see her again; I couldn’t watch her again, even from afar.

I saw her slipped on the ground. She looked so sad. Was it because of me? Was I selfish? I avoided her all over the time just because I scared I’ll realize something grew in my heart…something that was forbidden…

I didn’t want to ruin our friendship…

She hugged herself. That reminded me when we still hadn’t become friends. After got bully, she will hide herself, alone, somewhere where no one could find her. But I always found her. And I always saw she hugged herself, like she was protecting herself by herself.

I couldn’t stand it.

I squatted in front of her and leaned closer. “What are you doing?”

She lifted up her face. I could see her face perfectly. I had something inside me, to lean forward…closer to her face…
But she pushed him away and stood up. She was about to leave, but I grabbed her hand. No…I won’t let her go…my time with her…just left so short…

“Don’t go,” I begged her.

……………………………………………………………………………………………....

I sat on the chair. Tomorrow I will go. I scared I didn’t have time to let her hear this, the song that I made for her birthday. But her birthday hadn’t come, I must leave her already.

“Why are you…”

I interrupted her. “Don’t talk.”

I really wanted to hear her voice, but I just wanted to let her hear this song carefully now. Hope she will understand…hope she could know how my feeling towards her…

I played it with all of my feelings. I closed my eyes and I felt like wanted to cry…

I finished it and turned to her. She was closing her eyes, and crying…

Why are you crying, Gui? Did you can feel how my feeling now? Could you feel how sad I was because I was going to leave you?

I stood up and raised my hand, touched her face. I wiped her tears as she opened her eyes.

“Why are you crying?” I asked softly.

“I…cry?”

Silly…

I nodded and wiped her tears away.

I didn’t think, I just did what I really want to do now. I pulled her on my arms, hugged her tightly.

“Aaron?”

I hugged her closer…didn’t answer…didn’t know how to answer…I couldn’t tell her I was going to leave her…

“Aaron? What are you…”

Why was she so fussy?

“Don’t talk. Please…let us be like this for a moment…” I said.

I could felt her arms were wrapped around me.

God…could you stop the time now? I wanted to be like this forever…never ever wanted to let her go…

………………………………………………………………………………………………
On the way to her house, I walked beside her. I really missed this moment. The moment when we walked side by side, chatted happily. I really regretted I avoided her these two weeks…

I stared at her all over the way. I didn’t want to miss even just a second to see her face.

“Why do you keep staring at me? Is there something on it?” she asked nervously.

I just shook my head, still stared at her. She just let me, until we arrived at her house.

“Want comes in?” she asked.

I shook my head. “Just take a rest…okay?”

She nodded.

“Night,” I whispered and turned around.

As I walked step by step left her house, I felt my heart was dead a little by a little.

God…why did I agree to leave?

Could I still change it?

I ran as fast as I could to Hebe’s house. When I reached it, I pressed the door bell impatiently.

She opened the door. “Aaron? What…”

I hugged her immediately. I scared to see her face if I said this.

“Hebs…can we just stay here? Can we…don’t go?” I whispered.
She pulled me away when she heard this.

“What are you talking about? You agree already, why do you change your mind again?”

“I can’t, Hebs…I can’t tell her…I scare…I scare she will hate us…”

She sighed. “I also scare, but what should we do? Just leave her without tell her?”

“No…that’s not I mean…I just hope…we can stay here…” I tried to explain.

“But…why?” she whispered.

“You know why…I don’t want to leave her alone and…”

“And what?” suddenly she shouted, made me surprised. “You think I want to leave her? I also don’t want but we must choose! This is our chance, don’t you understand? Do you know how I hope we can grab this chance and at the same time no need to leave her?”

She was right. I never thought about her. I was so selfish.

I slipped to the ground, leaned my head on the wall. I close my eyes and felt the pain. Why everything must be like this?

“I’m sorry, Hebs…I know you feel same with me…I just…I just can’t leave her…I can’t tell her…” I apologized.

“We still can tell her with other way…” I heard she said.
What did she mean?

………………………………………………………………………………………………

I felt like empty now. Apathetic. I stared at people who were waiting their flight. I also was waiting, but not for the flight but for her. She didn’t come yet. Was she too angry to us so she even didn’t want to send us?

“Is she angry and decide to not come?” Hebe asked to Aaron.
The same question. I decided to not answer.

Then I heard the speaker said passengers of the flight to Europe must enter the plane now.

Hebe turned to me. “What should we do? She really doesn’t come…”

I stood up; I wanted to tell her I didn’t want to go. But those words didn’t want to out.

“Aaron…we must go now…” she said after heard the speaker repeated telling again. She started gathering her things.

At that time I now, I must tell her or not forever. I stopped her.

“We can’t go…like this…” I shook my head.

“But…” she sighed. “We must go now…” she said stubbornly.

She walked to the entrance door. I couldn’t let her. I grabbed her hand and asked, “You don’t want to wait her?”

“I want but…we’ll be late,” she continued walking.

“Hebs…we can’t go…” I followed her. I won’t give up.

I kept persuading her, but she ignored me. Suddenly I heard sobs from afar. Even so far, but I still heard it…because it was out from …I could feel it…

I turned around and saw her fell on her knees. She was crying. Without thinking, I ran towards her. All that I wanted to do was hugged her, comfort her…I always felt hurt when saw she sad, when saw her tears fell.

“Gui…I think you won’t come…” Hebe, who was beside me already hugged her, crying.

“I’ll miss you…” I could heard she whispered. “You’re my best friend…I will miss you…”

She pulled back as Gui Gui nodded.

I gripped Gui Gui’s hand tightly and said, “Wait for me, Gui…will you? Wait for me…just two years…I’ll come back for you…I promise…”

I knew I was selfish, asked her to wait for me. But I wanted her to wait for me…two years and I will confess…no matter what…

I hugged her when she still didn’t answer me and begged, “Please…say you will wait for me…”

“Will you, Gui?” I asked again as I tried to save the feeling when I hugged her like this…her scent…her warmth…

She finally nodded. She nodded! She was willing to wait for me!

I pulled back and stared at her face, what I will miss so much.

I raise my hand and touched her face, every part of her face. I scanned it in my heart, in my memory.

“I’ll miss you, my little ghost…” I leaned forward and planted my lips on her forehead, as I tried to hold my tears back.

Then when I pulled back, I turned around quickly.

Hebe hugged her once again and we walked away together. I didn’t turn around to see her again, because if I saw her again, I knew I won’t leave her…

I could feel the tears burned my eyes, but I ignored it. Who cares? All what I thought just could I without her these two years?

I could…I could…I could…because when I came back, I’ll make her mine, protect her perfectly.
Wait for me, Gui…two years…I’ll come back for you…

..................................................................................

God...I make this chapter for few hours!
So long....
So...don't forget to comment, okay?
^^