Chapter 12

..FriendLove..

 

//FriendLove 5//

Her body was shaking as she covered with her hand. She was trying to stop her sobs, or Aaron who was standing alone on the roof top will know that she had been hiding behind the wall, watched everything.

She slipped on the ground as her eyes were still at Aaron, saw his hopeless body stared blankly at nowhere. Tears fell more and more as she became not bother about it.

She shook her head hardly as she tried to refuse the fact that Aaron did love Gui Gui. He loves her and will always love her. She knew it already but she just couldn’t accept it. She didn’t want to realize it as she pretended not know about it.

“Why? Why must her? She is my best friend…every girls you can love…why must her?” she cried silently.

She was out of her mind as she stood up, anger covered her true self and she didn’t care about anything anymore, except her broken heart.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

One person by one person passed but she just sat there, on the edge of the road in front of her old High School. She hugged knees and hid her face. She cried silently as she thought about what just happened.

Why must she say she hates him? She didn’t mean that but those words were just out of . She regretted it now but she couldn’t do anything.

“Gui Gui…”

She tensed up when she heard a voice called her. She lifted up her face and saw Hebe was standing in front of her with a sad, disappointed face.

“Hebe…” she quickly stood up and wiped her tears away.

“Gui? I think you’re my friend? But how can you…”

“I what?”

“I know! I saw everything!” she raised her voice. “I think you agree if I’m with Aaron? But how can you just take him away from me?”

Gui Gui shook her head. “No…I don’t! I don’t take him!”

“You betray me! How could you?” tears started to fall on Hebe’s cheeks as she tried to snap away the image of Aaron was kissing Gui Gui that she just saw earlier while she hid behind the wall.

“I don’t!” Gui Gui cried louder. She wanted to explain, but what must she explain to her? She also didn’t know why Aaron did it to her.

Everyone stopped walking and watched that two best friends who were crying on the road. But they didn’t care they were watched.

Aaron, who was just out of the school, walked slowly and ignored bunch of people was bundling up on the opposite way. He didn’t care anything now. This was the first time he felt like this. He ever had broken-heart but he never felt this frustrated.

“WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME, GUI?” Hebe shouted, before she fell on her knees and covered her face with her both hands, cried badly.

“I’m sorry,” Gui Gui whispered as she turned her body. She rushed passing the crowded people and ran across the road. At the same time, the drunken driver was riding his truck with very high speed, didn’t notice around, like Gui Gui didn’t notice him.

But Hebe did. She stood up immediately and screamed, “NO! GUI!”

Aaron heard it and turned his head immediately. His eyes widened when he saw Gui Gui, who was standing there, didn’t notice a truck was about to hit her. All of the pain, the frustration, his broken heart disappeared just too sudden.

Gui Gui turned her head to Hebe’s direction when heard her screamed. She saw Hebe’s wide eyes stared at something in front of her. She slowly followed her sight and saw it. But she didn’t move. Her legs were unable to move.

Just a few seconds but it was like a long time. Everything was like in slow motion. Gui Gui felt a strong push made her fell on the edge of the road. She could hear everyone was screaming. Just a few seconds, and it was happened.

She got up slowly and saw the crowded people in the middle of the road. She could hear someone was crying loudly. She pushed everyone away and she saw Hebe was kneeling on the ground, crying, beside him, who was laying there with his blood was everywhere.

Him…

Her body was trembling. She fell on her knees right beside Hebe. Hebe stood up immediately as she took out her cell phone and called the ambulance.

Gui Gui took Aaron on her arms as he slowly opened his eyes.

“Gui Gui…” he spoke weakly.

She shook her head. “Don’t talk…”

Her tears started to fall uncontrollably.

He reached out his hand with all of his strength and wiped her tears away. “Don’t cry…why do I always make you cry?”

Gui Gui shook her head again. “No…you don’t…”

“I’m sorry if I must leave you again…” he whispered.

Gui Gui tightened her grip and said, “You won’t leave me…you’re not allow to leave…”

He forced a weak smile. He gripped her hand and told it, the words that he always wants to say to her. Even he didn’t have strength to say it. He mouthed it, ‘I Love You’, made her eyes widened, before his eyes were slowly closed…

.............................................................................

First, I want to say sorry because I said before this story just will have 8-10 chapters...
I really don't realize it will be so long...
Second, I think I lose my reader?
Where are you guys? Comment me pleaseee?
And the last, next chapter is the last chapter! Yay!
It means this story will end soon, and it means...I'm going to make a new story!
I want to know your opinion...
It's better to make an usual GuiLun story (I mean like I make all of this time) or the sequel to Pi Li MIT?
I have an idea about the sequel and I just wonder if you wanted the sequel?
Comment and tell me about it, okay?