Chapter 13

..FriendLove..

 

//FriendLove 6//

That emotionless body lay there, on the bed at the hospital, connected with so many cables. And she was sat beside him, with her hand held his tightly. Tears stopped falling since a few hours ago, but he still didn’t wake up.

“Gui, take a rest for awhile,” Wang Zi patted her shoulder lightly.

She just shook her head as she tightened her grip, like she didn’t want to let Aaron go.

“I’m sorry, Gui…I’m sorry…that’s entire my fault,” Hebe, who was sitting on the sofa in that room, started to cry again, even she just stopped crying a moment ago.

Gui Gui shook her head again. “No…that’s not your fault. That’s mine. I hurt him…I hurt him…” her voice broke into cry.

Hebe approached her. “No…I’m the one who false…I tore two of you apart…I’m sorry…”

Those two best friends hugged each other tightly as Wang Zi just could watch them.

“You see it, Aaron? You must wake up…if not, you’re going to hurt them…you want to leave Gui Gui again?” Wang Zi talked in his mind.

After a few moments, they broke apart. Gui Gui was about to sit back, but she felt dizzy. She almost fell if Wang Zi didn’t catch her.

“Are you okay?” Wang Zi asked worriedly.

“I’m fine,” Gui Gui tried to balance herself.

“Gui, you must go home and take a rest,” Wang Zi said.

“He’s right. Let me look after Aaron. You must take a rest…” Hebe agreed with Wang Zi. “You even haven’t drunk a drop of water,” Hebe added.

“I’m fine,” Gui Gui said stubbornly, but she was about to fall again.

“Look! You must take a rest,” Wang Zi dragged Gui Gui out of the room. She didn’t have strength to struggle. But her eyes never left Aaron, until she couldn’t see him again behind the door.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Gui Gui’s POV:

That was the last time I saw him. Regret? Very…but I couldn’t do anything to change the past. And all of that just left bittersweet memories here, in my heart…

Why is forgive someone whom we love so difficult?

And that mistake brought another mistake and left regretting.

I placed my palm on my chest, felt my heart was beating. I’m still alive, but why I felt like I was dead? Is it because he’s not here?

My palm move downward followed the line of my white gown as I sniffed the flowers in my hand. A beautiful bucket flower…perfect…like I always dream about the flower which will I bring on my wedding day…

“Gui!”

I turned around and SNAP!

“Oh, stop it, Hebe!” I protested.

“C’mon…take a picture…don’t look sad on this happy day!” Hebe approached me. She held my hand and led me to the people where.

“This is wedding day! You must be happy!” Hebe said cheerfully.

“She’s right,” suddenly Wang Zi appeared. He looked so handsome with that white tuxedo, made every guest stared at him.

“Stop messing with her, honey…” another guy appeared again. He wrapped his arms around Hebe’s waist, made her giggled.

“Well, Calvin…watch out your wife!” I glared at him as Hebe laughed immediately.

“Well, Hebe…you just be my wife for an hour and I got mad by my cousin already because of you,” Calvin pretended to be angry to Hebe, but he failed because Hebe gave him a melted smile, signed she apologized to him.

“Okay…you win! I never can win from you,” Calvin admitted.
I, Hebe and Wang Zi laughed when see Calvin pouted like a child.

“Hey, for the new husband and wife…you must dance first!” a high pitch voice made all of us turned our head.

She, Ya Tou, pushed Hebe and Calvin to the dance floor. Both of them protested but Ya Tou just ignored them. Everyone clapped their hands as they started to dance.

I smiled when I saw my best friend, shared her happiness with her love. I never expected it was my cousin, who will be her husband. Same like I never expected I got these flowers…why Hebe’s bucket flower fell right in my hand? They teased me immediately and said I will marry soon…that was so embarrassing!

“Nice view…when will we be like that?” Wang Zi said.

I shrugged my shoulders. “I think not long after?”

“For you…” I added.

Wang Zi smiled. “Okay, I admit! I’m going to purpose but not now! I just think this isn’t the right…”

“Purpose who?”

Both of us almost jumped when saw Ya Tou suddenly appeared.

“Purpose who? Who is getting married? You?” Ya Tou asked me innocently.

“I don’t know…Wang Zi maybe,” I glanced to Wang Zi who blushed madly now.

Ya Tou also blushed when she heard that. I pushed them and said, “Okay two love birds…go dance and Wang Zi can purpose you, then…”

I just winked to Wang Zi when he glared at me.

I sighed when I saw them danced sweetly. Hebe with Calvin and Wang Zi with Ya Tou…and me? When will I be like them?

Suddenly I heard a rush steps entered the hall where Hebe and Calvin held their weeding party between the music.

“I’m sorry I’m late!”

I turned around and our eyes met. I froze as he stopped running a few meters from me. My tears fell without I could control it.

Everyone stared at us as they stopped dancing. But after that I didn’t know what happened anymore, because I ran already towards him. I jumped onto his arms and hugged him tightly, cried uncontrollably.

“Whoa…don’t cry,” he said as he hugged me back.

I broke apart and pounded my fists on his chest. “That’s what you say when we finally meet again? Don’t you know I felt so lost these 4 years after you were gone? Do you know how I felt when I found you missed that day? Do you know I really miss you when your parents brought you to the US?”

He held my wrists to stop me hitting him. “I know…because I also felt like that…”

“Then why didn’t you contact me?” I cried louder.

“I’m sorry…gosh…don’t cry, please…you break my heart,” he wiped my tears gently.

I calmed a little and he started to explain. “I don’t want to meet you at that time…”

“You…you don’t want to meet me?”

“No...That’s not what you think…I just…I said to myself, after I grow up, after I become a suitable man for you…I just will come back and purpose you,” he pulled out a ring in front of me.

I was stunned by his act. I couldn’t say anything. I just let him knelt in front of me and said, “Will you marry me?”

“I…how can you…we just meet each other after a long time and…”

“Will you?” he interrupted me.

“What if…I didn’t wait for you?” I asked him.

“I know you will wait for me,” he said as he looked through my eyes.

I tried to avoid his eyes. His eyes made me felt uncomfortable. “What if I…”

He interrupted me again, “Don’t avoid answering, Wu Ying Jie…”

“I…”

“Are you willing by my side forever? Will you marry me, Wu Ying Jie?” he tightened held my hand.

“Please…say yes…” I could hear he prayed.

“Then promise me, don’t leave me again…” I whispered, but loud enough to be heard by him.

He quickly stood up and spun me around. “Yea! Wu Ying Jie is official mine now!” he shouted made everyone cheered.

“Put me down! It’s so embarrassing!” I told him as he put me down.

But what he did next made me thought what just he did wasn’t that embarrassing. Because he grabbed my nape and immediately kissed me. I could hear everyone shouted, cheered and clapped their hands. But it disappeared slowly when I engrossed in our deep, sweet kiss.

No One’s POV:

Hebe, Calvin, Wang Zi and Ya Tou watched Aaron and Gui Gui who were still kissing there. Ya Tou clapped her hands loudly as she saw her friend who introduced her so she could find her love finally got her happiness.

“I think this is our wedding?” Calvin asked Hebe who was wiped her tears beside him.

“That’s good…that’s good…finally…” Hebe said as she cried louder.

“Sssh…silly…” Calvin smiled as he pulled her on his arms.

Gui Gui and Aaron ran towards them after that long kiss. After 4 years tore apart, finally those three best friends, Gui Gui, Hebe, and Aaron finally had their reunion, with their eternal happiness now.

They’re right. People who say that love bring the pain, they’re right. But love doesn’t just bring pain, it brings happiness also. Because of that, don’t scare to love someone, even they are our own best friend…

..FriendLove..: The End

.................................................................................

Okay, lame ending...I know...
But I just hope you like it!
Commment!!!!
^^