Chapter 1

..FriendLove..

 

Story from Gui Gui//FriendLove 1//

I walked to enter the school gate alone. Everyone just walked pass me like I wasn’t there. It’s okay. That was nothing for me. But suddenly a boy ran towards me and bumped me. I fell on the ground hardly. Ouch, that’s hurts.

He kept running like he didn’t do anything. Well, I knew they considered I wasn’t there, but he bumped me, right? Can’t he see me or just feel he bumped someone?

I stood up and was about to shouted. But before I did it, someone shouted to him already.

“OI!”

I turned around and saw my best friends and also my only friends ran towards me. They, Hebe and Aaron, are the most perfect boy and girl in this school. They are really my friends! I didn’t lie. We became friends since we met on the rooftop. At that time I got tired because everyone kept bullying me. I escaped to the rooftop and met Aaron there. At first I thought he’s annoyed like the others, because he was so popular. But after talked to him, I don’t know why, I felt comfortable with him.

When we chatted happily, Hebe rushed on the rooftop, crying. We surprised to see her, especially me. Who didn’t know Hebe, the princess of this school? I wondered why she’s crying. I just wondered. But Aaron approached her and tried to comfort her. I thought he had magic, because Hebe just told him what her problem. She got tired with her life, just like me. She was tired must be perfect or she will made everyone disappointed.

I told her my life. I told them how everyone always bullies me. At that time we shared our problems, our stories. After that we’re always together. Until now I couldn’t believe I can be friends with the famous people like them.

“Gui, are you okay?” Hebe stopped beside me as Aaron chased that boy.

Aaron grabbed his collar when he reached him. That boy turned around with annoy-face.

“Hey!” he said. “Can’t you see you make someone fall? Why don’t you apologize?”

That boy smirked. “Prince of this school defends a weirdo like her? What does she do to make you so defend her? What a !”

I could feel my blood boiled inside my body. Who is that boy? So arrogant!

“Want to punch me for this ?” he asked, yet like mocked Aaron when he saw him clenched his fist.

I couldn’t stand it anymore. I ran towards him and gave him a hard punch right on his face, made him fell to the ground.

“What are you doing?” he shouted.

“If you still want to live, better for you to go now,” suddenly Hebe, who was already in front of us said. She tried to help him up as she smiled.

“Thanks,” that boy said. “It’s better not to get close with this freak!”

Ughh!!! That boy!!! I thought I could explode anytime!

Hebe smiled widened. That boy possibly thought that Hebe on his side. But I knew that Hebe’s smile, signed something bad.

For his surprised, Hebe slapped him hard.

“Out of my sight now or I’ll kill you!” she said.

Ha! What I said! She was really angry now!

That boy stunned, before he ran as fast as he could.

“Great job, Hebe!” Aaron patted her back, and then turned to me. “I hope you didn’t punch him so hard. He will sue you if his nose breaks.”

He laughed at me. Ugghhh!!! Aaron!!! He always loves to tease me.

I turned to Hebe to ask her defense, but instead help me, she laughed with Aaron.

Okay! No one wanted to defend me!

I turned around and walked left them. Huh! Let them know how angry I to them!

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand. It was Aaron.

“Hey, Gui…don’t be mad…” he said.

“Yes, Gui…” Hebe agreed with him.

“How can I not be mad? Two of you join to bully me!”

Instead felt guilty, Aaron chuckled. “Okay, you’re mad of us. I’m sure you don’t want to watch our duet performance…”

Wait! Duet performance?

“You mean both of you will perform together?” I asked.

Hebe nodded. “But…you’re mad so…” she rolled her eyes.

“I will watch!” I shouted enthusiastically as both of my friends laughed to see my act.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

I sat down on my seat. The show hasn’t started yet, everyone still searched their seat. I was really curious. What will their performance become? I never saw them played together, but I was really excited.

Aaron was a pianist, and Hebe was a cellist. Sighed. They’re smart and could play music instrument well. They’re really perfect. Why they want to be my friends? I always wondered. And sometimes I scared if one day they will leave me. No…no…never…I shook my head. They won’t do that to me!

I waited for their performance impatiently. Uggh! This show was so really boring! When was their turn?

I started to fall asleep. The music made me felt sleepy. But I woke up automatically when suddenly I heard tone that was so soft. I knew this tone. Aaron ever played it for me.

I lifted up my face and looked through to the stage. I saw him there. His fingers danced on the piano keys perfectly. I always love the way he played it.

And then I saw Hebe, played her cello greatly. I smiled to see them. They’re really compatible. But somehow I felt my heart hurts. Wait, why must I feel like that? They’re best friends, right? And they are my best friends.

Something was caught by my eyes. While playing, Aaron always looked at Hebe. And Hebe…she took a glance to Aaron. They eyes met and they smiled.

Hurts. I could feel it. My tears rolled down on my cheeks. Why did I feel so sad? It’s just…

I rushed out from that room. I ran without purpose, until I reached the park. I sat on the bench, cried silently.

The image how they looked at each other kept staying in my mind. I couldn’t snap it out. Why? Why I must cry? Why I must run?

“A little girl cries alone, so ironic…” suddenly a voice made me surprised.

I lifted up my face and saw a handsome guy smiled to me.

“Why are you crying?” he asked.

“None of your business,” I said coldly.

I didn’t mean to be so cold, but I really wanted to be alone now.

For my surprised, he sat down beside me.

“What are you doing?” I asked confusedly.

“Accompany you. I can’t let a girl cries alone by herself,” his smile widened.

I stared at him for awhile, before decided to let him to accompany me. I don’t know why, I felt warm with him. Just like when I was with Aaron…

.....................................................

Yea!
First chapter!
Hope you like it!
And thanks for the comments...
Don't forget to comment again!
^^