- 11

de Faux [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-  11  -

 

Aeri looked around her. The ride is already over and she looked to Sehun who sit across with pity.

 

"It's like our long talk is canceled."

 

She grabbed his hand and walked out when the door opened out. Strangely, she doesn't let go, she just holding Sehun's hand like he was her boyfriend. Well he is, boy-space-friend.

 

"Aw, come on Aeri."

 

"I'm not in the mood right now. So, hush." She placed her finger in front of her lips then grinned to him. "But, i'm glad you smiling like that and i hope you'll always like that, to me at least." Sehun ruffled her hair and grinned too.

 

"What's up with this situation?"

 

A voice came.

 

"Why are you like some couple out here?"

 

"You're just jealous, Jongin." Sehun snickered to him.

 

"Wow Wow.. What is it? Is there something good happen there?" Kai asked again. Sehun and Aeri let their hands go and walked forward to Kai and Baekhyun.

 

"Yeah, it's like Sehun glowing right now, not like before who always looked cold." Baekhyun said as he hold his own body like he suffer from cold. "You're overacting, Baek." Aeri knocked his head. They're just laughed and started walking to the exit.

 

"Okay then, our adventure is over, but there's something less.." Kai stopped.

 

"What again, Kai?" Baekhyun groggily asked. "and i thought you're just same like me, a sunshine ball~" Kai clunged to his shoulder.

 

"I'm just getting sleepy here." Baekhyun yawned. "What is it?" Sehun finally asked.

 

"Of course the picture. We're not taking any of that today. Come on." 

 

"If you say so." Aeri smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you for today, Sehun-ah." Aeri said as soon as she got down from the car.

 

"Why is he the only one you gave a thank?" Kai raised his brow. "Because you're not the one who payed us." Aeri stucked her tounge to him.

 

"Yeah, thanks Sehun." Baekhyun said again. He obviously got down too because his home is same with Aeri.

 

"Like i said before, it's my comeback treat." Sehun grinned to them before he looked to Aeri meaningfully that only Aeri knew what he means.

 

"So, let's go. See you tomorrow at school." Baekhyun said as he placed his hands at Aeri's shoulder. The second later, Sehun and Kai left them with their car.

 

The two walked and enter their apartment building. "After today, you had this different vibe." Baekhyun suddenly said when they inside the lift.

 

"What do you mean?" Aeri looked at him.

 

"I don't know.. anyway, i don't have many jobs now." Baekhyun stretched his body and groaned. "what job?"

 

"None of your business." Baekhyun stucked his tounge and Aeri rolled her eyes.

 

"Hey, about what i said before.. i think it's changed now." Aeri just kept silent, letting him speak.

 

"I mean, when i said you don't have anyone to trust.. i think, you slowly opened your heart to let your friends know and when i said friends, it was Sehun and Kai." Aeri opened .

 

"But.." he doesn't let she speak. "i think if something wrong happen that you don't like it or you don't expect it, you will shut your heart again and don't let anyone comfort you. Ah! don't let my words bugging you, i just said my opinion." he finished his words.

 

"And who do you think you are to keep saying those things to me again?" She coldly asked. Her words felt so cold that Baekhyun got a goosebumps.

 

"I'm not anyone. I don't even know who really i am."

 

With that, the lift's door opened and Baekhyun stepping forward. He started walking but stopped as he looked behind. "I'm not sure who i am now. But i want to find it, because i don't want to live a fakeness like you. And while i'm on the way for that, i want to enjoy them, like today or even this conversation. Trust me Aeri, i'm treasure this in my heart." He tenderly smiled before he walked away and the lift is closed again leaving Aeri inside that.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, morning."

 

Baekhyun said as he closed his door and looked to Aeri who did the same.

 

"Morning." Aeri said and she yawned,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter