Chapter 7

Love At First Sight (Xiuchen fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Xiumin was walking with Hwa-Young he realised that someone was outside of his home. Someone he didn't expect. They soon saw him and walked towards him before Xiumin could say anything they did. "Hello, Mr Xiumin. I know this is quite unexpected but this quite important. We are here for Hwa-Young. You see, we heard that she was missing for a whole week and obviously, you are responsible because of this we decided to put Hwa-Young in an orphanage." They told which made Xiumin speechless.

While, Chen was leaning against the wall unexpectantly talking to Xiumin's brother. "It's over now. You have been abusing Xiumin, a worker which is against the law. You are under arrest." Chen told before cuffing his hands. Xiumin's brother was shocked at this. On Chen's sign, some policeman arrived and had forced Xiumin's brother into the police car.

"I'll get you for this!" Xiumin 's brother shouted before the car drives away. Chen's work was done. As he was walking away he saw something which confused him...

"Please don't take Hwa-Young away. She's my happiness. She's my joy. She's my life just please don't take her away. Give me one more chance." Xiumin pleaded. But the social worker's care workers were not listening to him.

"We don't care Mr Xiumin. We have to take her away. It's part of our job." They told before they tried to take Hwa-Young away.

"Not so fast." A voice told, shocking everyone. Xiumin looked up to see... Chen walking to their direction.

"I am Xiumin's boyfriend." Xiumin was lost at words. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Chen was also shocked at what he heard but he felt that those words were right. He quickly shook away those words and continued as he tilted his head. "Anyway what is happening?" Chen asked. The social worker huffed before he started to explain.

"Hwa-Young had been missing for a week this shows us that Xiumin has not been doing his duties as a parent so we have to take Hwa-Young away to an orphanage." The social worker explained.

"Your wrong!" Chen snapped, shocking everyone. "Hwa-Young was not missing she was with me the whole time so you are wrong so you don't have an excuse for Hwa-Young to be taken." Chen lied but it seemed they brought it. They soon left but gave Xiumin one more warning. Xiumin wanted to thank him so he invited Chen to dinner in his home. Chen agreed to this.

Once they were done eating Hwa-Young went to study. Xiumin started to pick up the plates. Chen helped him which made Xiumin protest. "Allow me. It's the least I can do." Chen told. Xiumin gave in then nodded. They took the plates and glasses to the kitchen when they started to talk and clean. "I know this is a bit sudden but where is Hwa-Young's mum? She isn't in this house and she wasn't here for dinner either so where is she?" Chen asked, tilting his head. Xiumin paused in his steps before he sighed.

"She's dead," Xiumin stated. Chen looked at him with s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter