Chapter 9- I AM NOT DEAD!

Love At First Sight (Xiuchen fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen had got a message from Dongwoo to have a meeting so they met at their usual place. Chen bowed towards him to which Dongwoo smirked at. "You're doing a great job so far, Jongdae. The plan is working well now I want you to do me a favour." Dongwoo started to which Chen nodded to. "I want you to put this letter in Kim Minseok's locker and see whether he reads the letter or not so I want you to spy. Is that ok?" Dongwoo asked, tilting his head. Chen nodded at this.

"I am delighted to do this for you sir." Chen told, bowing once again. Dongwoo smirked at this.

"Great his locker number is 495. Do not fail me,"

The next day around lunch time, Chen started to find the locker 495. He quickly partied in his head and soon he pushed the letter through the holes of the locker and hid in a perfect place so Kim Minseok wouldn't see him.

10 minutes of waiting, Chen soon saw someone walking towards the lockers. Someone who he knew and someone that he loved. It was Xiumin. First Chen thought he was just going to get something from a different locker but what he didn't expect was Xiumin opening the locker of number 495. Kim Minseok's locker. Chen soon realized what was happening. Xiumin is Kim Minseok. He is like them with a sign on their body. Before he thought Chanyeol, Kai or Sehun was the so-called Kim Minseok that's why he hung out with them! But he was wrong. It was Xiumin all along. It was the guy who he loves. It makes so much sense now.

As quick as a lightning bolt he remembered about Dongwoo's plan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter