Chapter 8

Love At First Sight (Xiuchen fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we go back to the dark room once again Chen is having a meeting with his boss. "The plan is going as planned. You realise what is next so do it. Soon, Minseok will no longer feel safe  he will soon be mine and will live a life of pain and torture you'll see." The mysterious guy snickered. Chen bowed.

 

"I will make sure of this for you, boss. I will continue to the next step." Chen promised. His boss nodded at this.

 

"Good then let's get prepared for the next step."

 

A week later, Xiumin took Hwa-Young to school, as usual, made sure she was in school since he didn't want the same incident to happen again.

 

He soon walked to school with Baekhyun but couldn't help but feel that something bad might happen.

 

As he and Baekhyun were waiting in their form room, waiting for their teacher to arrive. They chatted for a bit and then soon saw their teacher walking in but it wasn't only the teacher walking in but it looked like a new student walking in with her. Xiumin thought that the transferee looked familiar but soon realised why he looked so familiar and only could freeze in terror the same with Baekhyun.

 

They looked at each other with knowing eyes. Baekhyun looked at Xiumin with comforting eyes while Xiumin looked at Baekhyun with terrified eyes. The new person was...

 

The person has brown hair going towards the left side of his face, covering a bit of his eye, he has thick, big lips complimenting his dark tanned skin. He also had an ear piercing on his right ear. The guy looked around the classroom until he laid his eyes on Xiumin. He smirked a bit before he focused on the rest of the classroom. "Class we have another new student, Jang Dongwoo. Please welcome him nicely." The teacher announced. Xiumin felt like he couldn't breathe. Every word made him panic. Dongwoo soon bowed 90 degrees.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Jang Dongwoo. Please look after me." He introduced. The teacher soon smiled brightly.

 

"Now that we have got that done you may sit next to Xiumin since Chen moved seats." The teacher told, making Xiumin and Baekhyun's eyes wide open with shock but soon Baekhyun stood up from his seat.

 

"I can't let you do this seonsaeng," Baekhyun told, shocking everyone.

 

"What?" The teacher said. Baekhyun took a deep breath before continuing.

 

"I won't let that monster sit next to Xiumin!" Baekhyun shouted.

 

"Byun Baekhyun! You do not call a student a monster! Stay after the lesson to hear your punishment. Now sit down." The teacher snapped. Baekhyun rolled his eyes before sitting back down slowly. The teacher soon turned to Dongwoo. "You may now sit next to Xiumin." She told calmly. Dongwoo nodded at this.

 

As Dongwoo was walking towards Xiumin. Xiumin started to whisper.  "Please...thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter